听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2014.09.26
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2014.09.26

(1)_____________________________________________________.We have covered several centuries in a very short time.Much too short to do the music justice, of course,but then this year is the survey course.From now until the end of the term,we’ll be talking about and listening to electronic music.You probably already know that it was in the 1950’s that musical computers and synthesizers first appeared in university.The first commercial synthesizers were sold about this time, too.(2)_________________________________________________.Some alarmists believe these new instruments will bring an end to classical music or they already have.You know I don’t share this view,but I do agree we are in the midst of a revolution in instrument design.This, however, is not the first such revolution in musical history and probably not the last one either.Remember we’ve already studied a similar case in the early nineteenth century when the piano replaced the harpsichord and modern brass and wind instruments came into being.One of the most important reasons for the great popularity of electronic instruments is of course their relatively cheap price.Well, just look at it.Only about 400 dollars for an electronic keyboard compared to nearly 3 000 dollars for a piano.Naturally, this has done a lot to increase sales of electronic instruments.(3)______________________________________.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

we are rapidly near the end of this course in the history of classical music
the sophistication and complexity of instruments have now increased to the point that they can produce almost any kind of songs
but I don't think even the most ardent supporters of electronic instruments expect them to completely replace acoustic instruments

we are rapidly near the end of this couse in the history of classical music.
the sophistication in complexity of this instruments have now increase to the point that they can produce almost every kind of sound.
but i donot think even the most arti* supports of electronic instrument expect them completely replace a cu** instruments.

返回列表