听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2014.10.30
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2014.10.30

"I thought the answer was going to be 'a house' or 'a car' or 'a boat'. His answer was 'a pencil'. So I gave him my pencil and he just lit up with joy. I realized he never had been to school before, and that was the reality for 57 million children around the world," Braun said.__________________ "We live in a world in which every single child can have access to quality education, because we have everything necessary already. We have the capability of educating every child. So I became immensely committed to helping create that world," Braun said. Mr. Braun raised money for his project by using social media. He paid for building the first Pencils of Promise school, in Laos, five years ago. Since then, his group has helped pay for more than 200 schools in rural areas of Laos, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Ghana. Braun 说:"我以为他的答案要么是"一座房子"要么是"一辆汽车"或"一艘船",他的回答是"一支铅笔",所以我给了他铅笔,小男孩雀跃起来.我意识到他之前从未上过学,而这就是全球0.57亿儿童面临的现实."_______________ Braun 说:"我们生活的世界每个小孩都有权利获得优质教育,因为我们已经具备所有必要条件.我们有能力让所有孩子都接受教育,所以我积极投身到创造这样一个世界."Braun先生通过媒体为该项目集资,五年前他在老挝创建了第一所"希望铅笔"的学校,此后,他的团队已经在老挝、尼加拉瓜、危地马拉和加纳的农村地区资助了超过200所学校.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

我要学习

返回列表