听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【四级教室】 » 四级练习2014.11.15
返回列表 发帖

四级练习2014.11.15

W: Hmm, hi.
M: Hi, I am going door to door tonight to tell people about the Student Action Union.Do you have a few minutes?
W: Sure. You know, (1)______________________________________.
M: Yeah, there was an article about us since the last issue.See, we are trying to protect and preserve some of the open spaces on campus.
W: That's right.You are the group that's opposing the extension of the parking lot next to Darwin Hall, right?
M: That's us.We just feel it is important to save some of the natural beauty of the campus.Some of those trees are hundreds of years old.
W: It is a pretty spot.(2)______________________________________________.
M: Then you understand how we feel.We are going to organize a protest on Thursday afternoon to get the administration to reconsider the parking lot plan.
W: Well, I have a class on Thursday afternoon.
M: But maybe you could sign this appeal letter.(3)________________________________________________.
W: Sure, let me get a pen and I'll sign it.
M: I have a pen right here.And let me leave you this booklet about the student action union.Maybe you could come to some of our meetings. We get together once a month.
W: Yeah, I'd like to know more about your group.Let me know when the next meeting is and I'll try to be there.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

i think i write something in the newspaper
my friend and i have pick it so at street
where goinng the station                                   how the student feel about thus

返回列表