听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 朗文3L看听学英语第一册
返回列表 发帖

朗文3L看听学英语第一册

全新启发式形象英语的经典之作,适合中小学生
   本教材是L.G.Alexander专门为非英语国家的中小学生编写的一套绝版经典教材,该教材自问世以来,风靡全球,成为全世界非英语国家中小学教材的权威典范。全书共有学生用书四册,配套练习册四册,以及供教师教学参考用的教师用书四册。

全套教材语言地道、浅近、实用、有趣、图文并茂,编排体例新颖。学生用书每册有60单元,含120课;即采用两课为一个单元的形式,其中单课为课文,双课为句型课,以保证新的语言材料在实践中反复操练,结合实际,灵活运用,达到牢固掌握的目的。四册课本共有词汇2000个左右,句型250多个。从第三册起增加叙述体课文的比重,主要以电视评论的形式来介绍英国风土人情及伟人的伟大生平,有利于扩大学生的知识面。全套教材旨在培养学生使用英语的能力,学生读完四册课本,不但学到了规范的语言,而且了解了英语国家的风土人情

朗文3L第一册单词背诵

朗文英语语法及用法词典

• 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 01lesson 1 Meet Sandy and Sue . This is Sue's class. Her teacher's Mr. Crisp. Which is your pen, Sue? The red pen ,sir Here you are,Sue. Thank you, sir.
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 03Lesson 3 Narrator: This is Sandy's class. Narrator: His teacher's Miss Williams. Miss Williams: Whose is this cap? Tom: It's Sandy's, Miss Williams. Miss Williams: Sandy! Sandy: Yes, Miss Williams. Miss Williams: Come here,please. Sandy: Yes, Miss W
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 05Lesson 5 Tom: Kick the ball, Sandy! Sandy: All right, Tom. Tom: Look ,Sandy! Mr Crisp: Oh! Sandy: Sorry, Mr Crisp. Mr Crisp: It's all right. Sandy. Mr Crisp: Whose is this ball? Mr Crisp: Is this your ball, Tom? Tom: No, it isn't ,sir. Mr Crisp: Is
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 07Lesson 7 Mr May: Who's that girl, Mr Crisp? Mr Crisp: Which girl, Mr May? Mr May: The girl on the red bicycle. Mr Crisp: That's Sue Clark. She's in my class. Mr May: Who's that boy,Mr Crisp? Mr Crisp: Which boy,Mr May? Mr May: The boy with the footb
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 09Lesson 9 Mother: Hullo,Sandy! Hullo,Sue! Children: Hullo,Mum! Mother: Tea's ready. Mother: Are you hungry,Sue? Sue: Yes,I am. Mother: Are you hungry,Sandy? Sandy: No, I'm not. Sandy: What's for tea? Mother: Look! Mother: Are you hungry now, Sandy? S
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 11Lesson 11 Sandyook at my picture,Sue. Sue:That's nice, Sandy. Sue:What's that? Sandy:It's a bicycle. Sue:Who's that? Sandy:It's Tom. He's on his bicycle. Sue:What's this? Sandy:It's a car. Sue:Who's this? Sandy:It's Mr Crisp. Sandy:He's in his car
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 13Lesson 13 Mother: This egg is for you,Sandy! Sandy: Thanks, Mum. Sue: Listen, Sandy! That's Dad's car. Eat your egg quickly! Sue: Now put the egg in the egg-cup like this. Father: Good evening, Betty. Mother: Good evening, JIm. Father: Good evening,
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 15Lesson 15 Sue: Put on Dad's hat,Sandy! Sandy: Put on Mum's shoes,Sue! Sandy: You are funny, Sue! Sue: You're funny, too, Sandy! Sue: Come with me. Sandy: Knock at the door,Sue. Mother: Come in. Sandy: Look at me! I'm an actor. Sueook at me! I'm an
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 17Lesson 17 Sandy: Who's that boy,Tom? Tom: Which boy,Sandy? Sandy: That fat boy. Tom: He's a new boy. His name's Billy Briggs. Sandy: Look at him! Miss Williams: Billy! Billy: Yes, Miss Williams. Miss Williams: Open your desk and give me that apple.
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 19Lesson 19 Sandy: My bag's heavy! Tom: What's in it, Sandy? Sandy: Open it and see. Tom: Six books and six exercise-books. Billy: My bag's heavy, too. Tom: What's in it, Billy? Billy: Open it and see! Tom: One book, two apples, three oranges and a ba
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 21Lesson 21 Tom and Billy: What nationality are you? French or German? Sandy: I'm French. Tom: Come on my side! Tom and Billy: What nationality are you ? Sue: I'm Greman. Billy: Come on my side. Tom and Billy: Pull! Pull!
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 23Lesson 23 Sandy: Give me that box please, Sue. Sue: Which box, Sandy? This one? Sandy: No, not that one. The big blue one. Sue: What's in it,Sandy? Sandy: Open it and see. Sue: Oh! Sandy: It's a Jack-in-the-box!
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 25Lesson 25 (A doorbell rings.) Sue: There's a man at the door. Dad. Father: Who is it,Sue? Open the door! Sue: It's the postman,Dad. Postman: Good morning,Sue. Sue: Good morning, postman. Postman: There's a letter for your mother. And there's a lette
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 27Lesson 27 Gym Master: Look at these shoes! Gym Master: Which are your shoes,Sandy? Sandy: The brown shoes, sir. Gym Master: What colour are your shoes ,Tom? Tom: My shoes are black ,sir. Gym Master: Here you are,Tom. Tom: Thank you, sir. Gym Master:
  • 朗文3L看听学英语第一册 Lesson 29Lesson 29 Mother: Are your hands clean, Sandy? Sandy: Yes, my hands are clean,Mum. Mother: Show me your hands, Sandy. Mother: Your hands aren't clean. They're very dirty! Mother:Go and wash your hands at once! Sandy: All right,Mum. Mother: Are your

返回列表