听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语话题Part2:Favorite book 最喜欢的书
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语话题Part2:Favorite book 最喜欢的书

Favorite book 最喜欢的书

What is the name of the book?

When did you read it?

Tell about the book briefly?

I am not book worm and I am not fond of reading books, though I cannot say the same for 7 Rejections. I have read this book for at least 50 times. The book is just mind blowing. I read about this book on the internet and I eventually bought this book from www.amazon.com because the book was not available in my country.

I read the book 4 months ago and this because gave me a lot of inspiration. The book has a 3 pages and every page is so gripping and intriguing that once a person starts reading the book it is impossible to leave it and do something else. You know the exciting part is that the a movie is also being made of this book and I hope that the movie is a big hit.

It takes me a lot of time to a novel, but read this novel in 1 day. The book is about a person who gets rejected by 7 girls because he is poor. The book describes the story of this man who could bear his insult and then he eventually starts working for his business. The book tells about his struggle and how he becomes a billionaire. The way I am telling you might think that the man was taking revenge, but actually the clearly describes that everything the man does is not out of revenge but because of love. The story tells that without money a person is not only deprived of the big house and car, but also from love.

推荐:雅思口语话题大全

返回列表