听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 情景会话口袋书人际篇
返回列表 发帖

情景会话口袋书人际篇

• 情景会话口袋书人际篇01:初次见面(1)1.Hello! 你好! 还可说成: Hey! Hi! 应用解析: hello常用于比较正式的场合;Hi用语比较熟悉的人之间,比hello要随意一些;hey是熟人之间更随意的问候语,如果用在不是很熟悉的人之间,就显得
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇02:初次见面(2)6.where do you come from? 你从哪里来? 还可说成: where are you from? May I ask where do you come from? 应用解析 come from: 出生于,来自; come in 进来,进入; come across 偶然碰到,出现于,想到;come back 回来
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇03:初次见面(3)10.What's your name, please? 请问你叫什么名字? 还可说成: May I have your name, please? Can you tell me your name? 应用解析: name 常用的意思有: 外号,绰号;名胜,名誉;提名,任命;给取名,给命名。
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇04:初次见面(4)15.How was your family? 你家人还好吧? 还可说成: How are your folks? What is going on with your family? 应用解析: Here's a how! 敬你一杯! How about that! 太好了! 16.My name is Mancy White. 我的名字叫南希怀特。 还
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇05:商务社交(1)1.How is every thing? 一切都好吗? 还可说成: Is everything OK? Is everything going well with you? 谚语: To know everything is to know nothing. 样样精通,样样稀松。 2.Thank you for your coming. 感谢您的到来。 还可说成
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇06:商务社交(3)13.It's going pretty well. 一切很顺利。 还可说成: It proceeded smoothly. Everything is OK. 应用解析: pretty much 几乎,差不多;pretty soft 容易的;合算的; pretty soon 立刻;pretty to-do 混乱,骚乱 14.Thank yo
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇07:熟人之间(1)1.Are you well? 你还好吗? 还可说成: Are you all right? Are you OK? 谚语: Well begun is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。 2.Pretty well.非常好。 还可说成: Excellent! Couldn't be better! 谚语: Let well alone.
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇08:熟人之间(2)8.How is your vacation? 假期怎么样啊? 还可说成: How is your holliday? How about your hollidays? 9.Hey, we meet again. 嗨,我们又见面了? 还可说成: Hey, it's very nice to see you again. Hey, glad to see you again. 10.Long
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇09:熟人之间(3)13. See what the wind blow in! 看谁来了。 还可说成: Look who is there! Look what the cat dragged in! 应用解析: blow the gaff 泄露秘密;blow (sb.) a kiss 送某人飞吻。blow one's nose 擤鼻涕;blow hot and cold about somet
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇10:节日问候(1)1.Happy new Year! 新年快乐! 还可说成: Here's to the New Year! Wish you a happy New Year! 谚语: Be happy while you're living, for you are a long time dead. 人生苦短,及时行乐。 2.Happy Spring Festival!春节快乐! 还可说成
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇11:节日问候(2)7.Tomb-sweeping Day is from Chinese lunar calendar. 清明节是一个农历节日。 还可说成: The Tomb-sweeping Day derives from Chinese lunar calendar. Chinese lunar calendar is the origin of the Tomb-sweeping . 8.Christmas is in the air. 圣诞
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇12:节日问候(3)13.I need to choose a gift for my father. 我需要给我的爸爸买一份礼物。 还可说成: A gift need be chosen for my father. I need to pick up a gift for my father. 应用解析: as you choose 随你喜欢,随你的便;can not choo
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇13:生活中的争吵(1)1.They are no longer keeping in touch with each other after the quarrel. 吵架之后他们不再联系了。 还可说成: They didn't track of each other any more after the quarrel. They don't contact any longer after teh quarrel. 谚语: It ta
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇14:生活中的争吵(2)7.Shut up! 闭嘴! 还可说成: I've had enough of your garbage. Be quiet! 应用解析: shut the door against somebody 把某人拒之门外;shut the door in a person's face 使某人吃闭门羹; be shut of somebody 摆脱某人;shut a
  • 情景会话口袋书人际篇15:生活中的争吵(3)

返回列表