听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-6-11 听力练习:安排生日聚会
返回列表 发帖

2010-6-11 听力练习:安排生日聚会

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-6-24 10:38 AM 编辑

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

安排生日聚会

A:噢,辛蒂,我们打算给你个生日的惊喜,但是你的确太忙了。你能跟我讲你什么时候有空吗?
B:哦,布莱恩,你们真太好了。我非常想和大伙儿聚一聚。星期五怎么样?
A:太好了!什么时间?
B:我一下午都有空。我们1点在大厅见好吗?

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you were just too busy. Can you tell me when you will be free?
Oh, Brian. That’s really sweet of you guys. I would love to get together all of you. How abut Friday?
Great, what time?
I am free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at 1 o’clock in the lobby?

评分人数

• tingroom

Well,sindy ,we are going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you are just too busy.
can you tell me when you will be free?
oh,that's really sweet of you guys. I would like to get together with all of you. how about friday?
Great, what time?
I am free all afternoon. why don't we meet at 1

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 cccccindy 于 2010-6-13 11:56 AM 编辑

A: Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday. But you just too busy. Can you tell me when you'll be free?
B: Oh, Brain. That is really sweety of your guys. I would love to get together with all of you. How about Friday?
A:  Great! What time?

B: I am free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at one o'clock at the lobby?  

评分人数

• 星期一

Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you were just too busy. Can you tell me when you will be free?
Oh, Brian. That’s really sweet of you guys. I would love to get together all of you. How abut Friday?
Great, what time?

评分人数

• hellokitty

支持再支持 学习再学习

生日聚会

well,candy. we are going to try to surprise you for your brithday. but you are just too busy.can you tell me when you'll be free?oh,brian.that's really sweet of you guys.i'd love to get together with all of you.how about friday? great. what time? i'm free all afternoon. why don't we meet at 1 o'clock in the lobby.

评分人数

• 星期一

well,cindy.we are going to try to suprise you for your birthday.but you just too busy,can you tell me when you will be free.
oh brian that is really sweet of gay,i would love to get together with all of you,how about friday?
great ,what time?
i'm free all afternoon,why don't we meet at 1o'clock in the lobby

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday. But you are  just too busy. Can you tell me when you'll be free?
B: Oh, Brain. That is really sweet of your guys. I would love to get together with all of you. How about Friday?
A:  Great! What time?
B: I am free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at one o'clock at the lobby?

评分人数

• 星期一

need call to robin

Well,sindy ,we are going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you are just too busy.
can you tell me when you will be free?
oh,that's really sweet of you guys. I would like to get together with all of you. how about friday?
Great, what time?
I am free all afternoon. why don't we meet at 1

Well Sindy,We are going to try to surprise you for your birthday,but you  just too busy,Can you tell me when you will be free?
Oh,Brown,that's really sweet of you guys,I would like to get together with all of you.How about Friday?
Great,What is time?
I am free all afternoon,Why don't we meet at one o'clock at the lobby?

Well, Cindy, we are going to surprise you for your birthday, but you're just too busy. Can you tell me when you'll be free?
Oh, Brain, that's really sweet of you guy. I would love to get together all of you. How about Friday?
Great! What time?
I'm free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at one o'clock in the lobby?

Oh, Brian. That’s really sweet of you guys. I would love to get together all of you. How about Friday?
Great, what time?

返回列表