听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 请高手帮我改改这篇作文!谢谢
返回列表 发帖

请高手帮我改改这篇作文!谢谢

帮忙改改,融融色,看看语法。 上交老外的作业。谢谢了。

What do I plan to do with my life

Everyone has a positive and optimistic life. Life is a dream. Life is colorful. Life is full of hope, while life is his own belonging to each of the modern histories. Therefore, we must plan our own lives carefully. Only by this can our life be more meaningful.
Now, I am majoring in structural geology study. During this school holidays, we would go out with the teachers to do professional field research related to the project. The professors work very hard, often have to stay in the field, sometimes spend 6-9 months in the wild, in very difficult field conditions, where has no villages, no electricity, no water, darkness began to sleep every day. There is no entertainment. That’s where we have always been working. In such an environment, I get many opportunities to exercise and also understand the hardships of life and life is not easy.
Especially in the current global economic situation, each industry is full of fierce competition. Everyone's working pressure is also very large. Now we should cherish this hard-won learning opportunities. To learn professional knowledge, In large part to improve our own professional skills. For us, this is the only way out. Therefore, we should properly plan our own lives.
First of all, I would like to learn professional knowledge. Do my best to expand my own professional knowledge. On the professional, I try to have a deeper, more comprehensive understanding. And the professional have their own strong interest in the establishment. To do a job, like a job, it’s the only way to have learned in their professional field and make greater achievements. Secondly, The master of the professional knowledge, learning English is very important for me to do. Although my English is poor, but in my life plan, I have also plans to continue to learn and master it. Currently, the global economy is not a good situation. We learn English to help us better learn and acquire more information related to foreign professional information. It is very meaningful to our professional. Only by learning to master the specialized knowledge and cutting-edge technology can we enhance their greater and greater innovation in this profession. Therefore, the learning of English is essential. Thirdly, In our free time outside learning. Regular physical exercise is also very important thing. In China, there is an old saying; Good health is beginning to do all the work. Therefore, take part in some sport activities, or to travel, This is our study and the work is very meaningful.
Actually, In order to lived more comfortable later. I have a lot of things need to do in my plan. For example, when I graduate, I’ll try to find a stable company to work. When parents grow old, bring to the parents a more comfortable living environment and so on.
Maybe as time goes by, my plan will be changed as my mind changing. So I think that today's efforts to change my life. For tomorrow better life. From now on, I try to do everything. So what one could do is to treasure today and life is full of meaning and power.

返回列表