听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » introduce myself melody
返回列表 发帖

introduce myself melody

Hi! Everyone!

My name is Melody. I'm happy to know you in bbs.tingroom.com.  I'm from Fuzhou, Fujian. I've worked as a clerk for nine years. The work is monotony, but seldom work overtime. The colleague in my team are very good, we are good friends.

My hobby is singing, when there is a Evening party holded in our company or our county, the labor union always ask me to join the Evening, I'm please to join the party in the past years, but now, I'm tired of join the party. I'm not the best singer in our company, the reason why labor union ask me to join the party is other excellent singers are frequently resign.   

I've a lovely daughter, she is four years old. I'm spend all my spare time to watch TV and play with my daughter.   

I like English, but always a nine days' wonder to learn.  I have to develope the persistence.

Let's learning together, my friends!  Good luck and best regards to you!

评分人数

• halo

hi,melody,welcome to join us.I always believe that the one who is good at sing always has a warm heart,and they enjoy their life.so i hope yo can share your happiness with us...thank you. 1# melodytree

Hello,melody.I'M glad to realise you.My english is not well. I like english ,but can't  insist on learn it everyday. I always have some difficulties  in  grammar,pronunciation and listening.Can we make friends?If you like,we can talk in MSN.This is my contacts.
MSN: [email protected]

评分人数

• snowmen

返回列表