听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 泽恩·马利克宣布退出单向乐队
返回列表 发帖

泽恩·马利克宣布退出单向乐队

After five glorious years of boy-band perfection, Zayn Malik has -- there's really no way to soften this -- quit One Direction.

在经历了五年辉煌岁月后,单向乐队成员之一的泽恩·马利克退出了乐队(对此消息真的难以释怀)。

Actually, if we're being honest, Malik's departure from the hugely popular British group was absolutely imaginable.

In a surprise move, Zayn Malik announced he is leaving the boy band One Direction for good. He's hoping to live his life as a 'normal' guy now.

Last year at the Rose Bowl, where One Direction played three sold-out concerts, the 22-year-old singer looked as bored as I've ever seen anyone look while performing for tens of thousands of screaming fans.

And just last week Malik left the band's current tour, with One Direction's publicist citing "stress" as his reason for flying home to Britain.

But the inevitability of this outcome won't likely blunt its impact on the group's ultra-devoted following.

In a statement Wednesday on the band's Facebook page, Malik apologized "to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart."

He said his life with One Direction "has been more than I could ever have imagined," but added that he's leaving "because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight."
更多英语新闻

Good

返回列表