听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 听力教程>公务员口语
返回列表 发帖

听力教程>公务员口语

• 公务员口语01

Dialogue 1 Mr. Wu:Good morning,Miss Zhang.So this is the first day for you to work here.I hope you like your job. Miss Zhang:Good morning,Mr. Wu.This is the first time for me to do this kind of work.I've got a lot to learn from you.I think I'll enjo...

• 公务员口语02

Dialogue 1 -Mr. Chen,I will make a brief introduction of the office work to you. -OK,Miss Liu. -Our office is under the direct leadership of the general manager. The main task is to handle routine business,such as arranging meetings,meeting visitors...

• 公务员口语03

Dialogue 1 -Did you hear something about Director Zhang? -Do you mean the Vice Director Zhang in charge of Financial Affairs Department?What's matter with him? -I heard that the persons from the Law-Office had talked with him. -In his office? -No,th...

• 公务员口语04

Dialogue 1 -Good morning.Department of Policy and Legal Affairs.General Administration of Customs.Can I help you? -Good morning.Can I speak to Derector General Chen Jian,please? -Who's calling ,please? -This is Susan Brown of the Commercial Section,...

• 公务员口语05

Work Conferences Dialogue 1 -Do you know the tax meeting will held tomorrow? -Yes,it will be held at nine in the morning in NO.3 conference room. -No,it has been postponed to two o'clock in the afternoon. -Is it still in NO.3 conference room? -The n...

• 公务员口语06

Asking for Instructions Dialogue 1 -Manager?Would you take a look at these catalogue ads that Xiao Li did? -Why? -I don't think we can use them. -Hmm.I see what you mean.Have you spoken with Xiao Li?He usually does better work than this. -I know.Man...

• 公务员口语07

Employment Competition Dialogue 1 -I'm Brad Simpson,president of this company.I'm very glad that you'll be part of us. -Thank you. -I'm excited to see so many young and energetic faces.I'm sure you are all well equipped with knowledge.Now it's time...

• 公务员口语08

Making appointment Dialogue 1 -Good morning. -Oh,good morning,Mr. Simmonds.How are you? -I'm fine .Thanks.And you? -Oh,busy as usual.Do you want to see Mr. Chen? -Yes,please. -Have you made an appointment? -No,I haven't.You see,I only came to the co...

• 公务员口语09

Uniforms Dialogue 1 -Excuse me.I'd like to make a suit of this material.Next month I'm going to Europe to attend an international meeting. -Well,sir.Can I take your measurements first? -Yes.Should I take off my coat? -That'll be helpful~All right,th...

• 公务员口语10

Reception Dialogue 1 -How do you do? -How do you do?I am John Simz of the U.S. Department of Commerce. -Nice to meet you,Mr.Simz,and welcome to Beijing.I am Zhao Zhiyong.I am affiliated with the Ministry of Commerce.I am here to pick you up. -Thank...

• 公务员口语11

Being a Secretary Dialogue 1 -Good morning,Ma'am. -Good morning. -Are you Director Xiao,the office manager? -Yes,I am.Who are you? -I'm the new secretary. -Oh,yes.I was out of town last week and didn't get to meet you.What's your name? -My name's Su...

• 公务员口语12

Employer and Employee Dialogue 1 -Can I leave early today because I will fly to Shanghai to meet Mayor tomorrow? -Sure.I don't mind. -And can I come late next Monday morning? -I don't see why not. -And may I take Friday off? -Go ahead.It's okay with...

• 公务员口语13

Retirement and Resignation Dialogue 1 -The office is having a retirement party for Walter Wright next week. -Has he worked here a long time? -Well.I have been here for 15 years and he was here when I came.Walter will have plenty of money when he ret...

• 公务员口语14

New Position Dialogue 1 -Mr.Hill.I'm glad to tell you that Jenny will work as your new assistant instead of me tomorrow. -Does it mean you'll be leaving? -Yes.I have been admitted by Beijing University. -Is that right?Well ,congratulations! -Thank y...

• 公务员口语15

返回列表