听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 原版英语情景对话>英语情景对话-健康
返回列表 发帖

原版英语情景对话>英语情景对话-健康

• 原版英语对话:Prescribing Medicine(3)

A: What about a medication to help me with my problem? B: There are several types of medications that we can try for your high blood pressure. A: What types of medications would be best? B: For water retention, I am going to start you on Hydrochlorot...

• 原版英语对话:Prescribing Medicine(2)

A: Can I get some medicine to help me? B: For your high blood pressure, we have several choices of medications. A: What types of drugs can I try? B: Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic that helps with water retention. A: What about side effects from th...

• 原版英语对话:Prescribing Medicine(1)

A: Is there a medication you can prescribe to help me with my problem? B: There are various choices of blood pressure medication that we can try. A: What is available? B: We could start with Hydrochlorothiazide, which is a diuretic. A: Are there many...

• 原版英语对话:How to Stay Healthy(3)

A: Doctor, what are some things I can do to stay as healthy as I can be? B: You need to eat healthy foods and avoid unhealthy foods. A: Sometimes I dont know what the best foods are. B: Fresh fruits and vegetables are important, along with protein an...

• 原版英语对话:How to Stay Healthy(2)

A: Doctor, what is the best way to stay healthy? B: Having a good diet is probably the most important thing. A: It is very confusing to know what to eat. B: You need plenty of fruits and vegetables, small amounts of protein, and whole grains. A: Are...

• 原版英语对话:How to Stay Healthy(1)

A: Doctor, can you give me some suggestions on how to stay healthy? B: Well, first of all, you need to make sure that you eat the right foods. A: What are the best foods to eat? B: You should emphasize fresh fruits and vegetables, along with whole gr...

• 原版英语对话:Taking a Urine Sample(3)

A: What am I supposed to do with this plastic cup? B: That cup is for a urine sample. A: How, exactly, does this work? B: This particular test calls for you to urinate into the cup after you have urinated a little into the toilet. A: When I finish, w...

• 原版英语对话:Taking a Urine Sample(2)

A: Why are you handing me a plastic cup? B: Your doctor wants to test your urine and needs a sample. A: How am I supposed to do that? B: We need you to urinate like you normally would, and then stop and finish into the cup. A: What am I supposed to d...

• 原版英语对话:Taking a Urine Sample(1)

A: What is that plastic cup for? B: Your doctor has requested a urine sample. A: Am I supposed to pee into the cup? B: We want what we call a clean sample. Urinate a drop or so into the toilet, and then stop the flow and urinate into the cup. A: Then...

• 原版英语对话:Talking to The Doctor(3)

A: Good morning, how have you been doing? B: I havent been able to take a deep breath lately, and I need to know why. A: Have you had any type of bug lately? B: No, Ive been feeling fairly good most of the time. It just is hard to breathe. A: Has any...

• 原版英语对话:Talking to The Doctor(2)

A: Hi, what brings you to my office today? B: Ive been getting really short of breath, and my coach wanted to have a doctor check me out. A: Have you had the flu lately? B: No, I have been pretty healthy. I just have trouble taking a really deep brea...

• 原版英语对话:Talking to The Doctor(1)

A: Hello, how are you doing today? B: Ive been having trouble breathing lately. A: Have you had any type of cold lately? B: No, I havent had a cold. I just have a heavy feeling in my chest when I try to breathe. A: Do you have any allergies that you...

• 原版英语对话:Seeing the Doctor(3)

A: I have had some really horrible headaches lately. B: How long have your headaches been going on? A: I get headaches occasionally, but they have been really bad lately. B: Any unusual amounts of stress in your life going on right now? A: I am getti...

• 原版英语对话:Seeing the Doctor(2)

A: I have been getting headaches almost every day lately. B: Have you just started getting a lot of headaches? A: I never had very many headaches before, but the last few weeks I have been getting a lot of them. B: Have you had any unusually stressfu...

• 原版英语对话:Seeing the Doctor(1)

返回列表