听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-6-29 听写练习:抱怨加班
返回列表 发帖

2010-6-29 听写练习:抱怨加班

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

抱怨加班

A:你想象不到谁被选中加班做贝克项目了。我!我已经加了20小时班了。
B:哇!怎么这么长啊?我以为他们要给你派名助手呢!
A:应该是。可是到目前为止还没有人来呢,只剩我一人在做这事。这是我一天来头一次休息。
B:他们对你有点太过分了。你为什么不请几天假呢?你可以到什么地方度一个长周末。

小提示:
贝克项目:Baker account
被选中去做:be elected to do ...
开始工作:log in
出现:turn up

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

本帖最后由 carrie9802 于 2010-6-29 10:07 AM 编辑

you won't belive who 's been elected to do over time on the baker account ,me,i 've already logged in 20 hours of overtime. Wow,why so much?i thought they were getting you an assistant.They were supposed to,but so far nobody 's turned up,and i left my own to do the work,this is the first break i 've had all day.They are really running you into the ground.why don't you ask for some time off?you can  take a long veekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:You won't belivev who's been elected to do over time on the Baker account.Me.I've already logged in 20 hours over time.
B:Wow!Why so much?I thought they were getting you an assistant.
A:They were supposed to.But so far,nobody's turned out.And I'm left my own to do the work.This is the first break I've had all day.
B:They were really running you into the ground.Why don't you ask for some time off?You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: You won't believe who's been elected to do overtime on the Baker account. Me!
I've already logged in twenty hous over the time.
B: Wow. Why so much? I thought they were getting you in assistant.
A: But so far , nobody's turned up , and I'm left on my own to do the work. This is the first break I've had all day.
B: They are really running you to the ground. Why don't you ask for some time on? You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:You won't belivev who's been elected to do over time on the Baker account.Me.I've already logged in 20 hours over time.
A:They were supposed to.But so far,nobody's turned up.And I'm left my own to do the work.This is the first break I've had all day.
B:They were really running you into the ground.Why don't you ask for some time off?You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:You won't believe who's been elected to do over time on the Baker account.Me.I've already logged in 20 hours over time.
A:They were supposed to.But so far,nobody's turned up.And I'm left my own to do the work.This is the first break I've had all day.

评分人数

• 星期一

you

You won't belive who's been elected to do over time on the baker account.me,I've already logged twenty hours of over time.Wow,Why so muck?I thought they were getting you an
assistant.They were supposed to,but so far nobday's turned up.And i left my own to do the
work.This is the first break i've had all day.They are really running you into the ground.Why don't you ask for some time off?You can take a long weekend and go away  somewhere.

评分人数

• snowmen

A:YOU won't belive who's elected to do over time on Baker account.
Me! I've logged in twenty hours of overtime.
B:wow! why so much?I thought they were getting  you an assistant.
A:They were sopposed to.But so far nobody is turned up,and I'm left my owm to do the work .This is the first break I've had all days.
B:They are really running you into the ground.Why don't you ask some time off? You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• snowmen

A: You won't believe who spend __ to do over time on __ __. Me, I __ twenty hours over__.
B: Well, why so much? I thought they were getting you a __.
A: They were supposed to. But so far, nobody's turned up. And I'm left my own to do the work. This is the first break I had all day.
B: They're really running you into the ground. Why don't you ask some time off? You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• snowmen

You won't  believe who has been to elected to do over time on the baker account.
Me? I 've already logged in 2o hours over time.
Well ,why so much?I thought there were getting you a insisten.
there were supposed to.but so far nobody has turned up.and I am left my own to do work.This is my first break all day.
They are really run in  you to ground.
Why don't you ask some time up?you can take along weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: You won't believe who's been elected to do over time on the Baker account?  Me! I already log in 20 hours over time.
B: Wow, why so much? I thought they were getting you an assistant.
A: They were supposed to but so far, nobody’s turned up. And I am left my own to do the work. This is the first break I had all day.
B: They are really running you into the ground. Why don't ask for some time off? You can take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

You won't belive who was elected to do overtime on the baker account ,me,I 've logged in 20 hours of overtime.
Wow,why so much?I thought they were getting you an assistant.
They were supposed to,but so far nobody turned up,and I left on my own to do the work,this is the first break I 've had all day.
They are really running you into ground.why don't you ask for some time off?you can  take a long weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: You wont believe who is be elected to do overtime on baker account.Me!Ive  already
         20 hours overtime.
B:Well,why so much.I thought they were giving a sistant.
A:They were supposed to,but so far nobody turn up and Im left on my own to do the work .
  This is the first break I had all day.  
B:they are really running into ground.Why dont you ask for some time off,you can take a   
   longtime weekend and go away somewhere.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表