听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【TingRoom评论社】第2期:买东西你会只看牌子吗?
返回列表 发帖

【TingRoom评论社】第2期:买东西你会只看牌子吗?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:32 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:买东西你会只看牌子吗?

谈到名牌,许多人都趋之若鹜。有的人一掷千金(splurge on)购买名牌,为的是能够彰显自己的身份地位。而同时,仿名牌市场也应运而生。对于名牌你是什么态度呢?

1) Do you pay attention to fashion and brands during your shopping?

2) Do you want to splurge on the brands?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

评分人数

• snowmen

In fact, I think a good brand product can guarantee their quality and after service, it is not easily cheated. While, luxury brand is not necessary. Its value is out of their useness.
In addition, I don't have that purchasing power.

评分人数

• snowmen

About fashion and brands,I pay little attention to them,may because I haven't enough money,meanwhile I think brands are just brands,only you have your own  qualities,you can gain people's  compliment.

评分人数

• 星期一

1.As far as I am concerned,the quality is the most important.Buying a name brand is just to make sure the quality is good enough.If a product of the same kind is not so famous but with the samilar quality,I will chose it.
2.I suppose that I do will splurge on brands if I have a million dollars.But the most important thing is that I don't have that much money.

评分人数

• 星期一

only you have your own  qualities,you can gain people's  compliment.
wsdxhhhh 发表于 2010-6-30 06:41 PM

This remark is an excellent statement.

4# KingG0101
A million dollars, this has always been my aim. When will the dream come true?

I will pay more attention to the quality, and I don't think brand can ensure the quality.

评分人数

• 星期一

No, I think the best practical

评分人数

• 星期一

I agree with you. 7# jammie

Sometimes the price of branded products often exceeds the actual value. I think I don't splurge on the brands. The quality  is the most impotant.

评分人数

• 星期一

in my opinion,the quality is the first thing,of course,many brands have good quality,but i have no money,so just now,i would buy those things that suit me,i think,if one have enough money,one can consider brand.

评分人数

• halo

to some extent, brand will guarantee the quality and reflec your social status. However, we shouldn't run after them. For one thing it will cost you a lot. For another, one's social status cann't be measured by the cloth you wear. Social status depends on different factors, mostly the inner factors.

评分人数

• 星期一

The suitable is the best.

No, I think the best is practical

In my opinion    brand product can guarantee their quality and after service.

I also agree with you. 7#

顶楼

nope..
I always prefers comfort to fashion

What I choose to buy is due to its price,pattern and quality,not the brand.My salary can't afford these luxury things.I agree with you.The suitable is best.

评分人数

• 星期一

No,I won't and I don't like this.I don' t care about brands,I always think if you think it fits you,then take it.Brands are not improtant.

评分人数

• laura6688

返回列表