听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-03 听写练习:产品升级
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-03 听写练习:产品升级

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

产品升级

A:这么说,您是要知道升级您目前的系统得花多少钱,是这样吗?
B:是这样的。同时我还想知道我还得购置多少额外设备。
A:好的,夫人。让我算一算。您能稍等片刻吗?
B:好,没问题。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:So,you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system,is that correct?
B: Yeah,that's right.I'd also like to know how many extra equipment I have to perchas?
A:All right,Madam.Let me do some calculations.Could you wait for a moment?
B:Sure,no problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

So,you would like to know how much would cost upgrade your current system,is that correct?
Yeah,that‘s right.I‘d also like to know how much that extra equipment I have to perchurs?
All right,Madam.Let me do you some calculations.Could you wait for a moment please?
Sure,no problem

评分人数

• 星期一

So,you would like to know how much would cost    your system.Is that correct.
Ya ,that is right.I'd also like to know how much extra  equipment I have to purchase.
All right madam.Let me do some caculation.Could you wait a moment ,please.
Sure,no problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

----So,you would like to know how much would cost up-g__ your close system?
----Yes,that's right. I also like to know how much export equipment I have to ____
----Ok,mandan.Let me do some calculation.
----Sure. No problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: So you would like to know how much would it cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?
B: Yeah, that's right, I'd also like to know how much extra equipment that I have to purchase.
A: Alright, ma'am, let me do some calculations. Could you wait a moment, please?
B: Sure, no problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: So, you like to know how much would cost upgrade your turn __. Is that correct?
B: Yey. That's right. I do also like to know how much __ __ I had to purchase.
A: All right, mann. Let me do some __. Could you wait a moment?
B: Sure. No problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: So, you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?
B: yes, that right! I also like to know how much the extra equipment I have to purchase.
A. Alright, madam. Let me do some calculate, could you wait a moment, please?
B. Sure, no problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

so,you would like to know  how much would cost to operate your current systems.
yes,that's right. I also have to know how much extra equipment I have to purchase.
All right , could you wait for a moment
sure, no problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

Product upgrade

本帖最后由 governor1 于 2010-7-4 06:19 PM 编辑

so,you would like to know  how much would cost to operate your current systems.
yes,that's right. I also have to know how much extra equipment I have to purchase.
All right , could you wait for a moment
sure, no problem.

Product upgrade
A:So, you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?

B:Yeah, that’s right. I’d also like to know how much extra equipment I’d have to purchase.

A:All right, ma’am. Let me do some calculations. Could you wait a moment, please?

B:Sure. No problem.

Product upgrade
A:So, you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?

B:Yeah, that’s right. I’d also like to know how much extra equipment I’d have to purchase.

A:All right, ma’am. Let me do some calculations. Could you wait a moment, please?

B:Sure. No problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

Sure  no problem

A:So,you would like to know how much would cost (upgrade)you (cerrent) system,is that correct?
B:Yeah,That's right.I also want to know how much  extra equipment I have to ~~
A:All right,madam.let me do some  calculation.  Could you wait a moment?
B;Sure,no problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

So, you would like to know how much cost upgrade your current system, is that right?
yeah, that's right. i'd also like to know how much extra equipment i have to pruchase.
all right. madam. let me do some calculations. could you wait a moment please?
sure, no problem

评分人数

• 星期一

So, you would like to know how much would cost  upgrade your current system, is that right?
yeah, that's right. i'd also like to know how much extra equipment i have to pruchase.
all right. madam. let me do some calculations. could you wait for a moment please?
sure, no problem

评分人数

• 星期一

A:So,you would like to know how much we've  cost upgrading your system,is that correct?
B: Yeah,that's right.I'd also like to know how many extra equipment I have to purchase?
A:All right,Madam.Let me do some calculations.Could you wait a moment,please?

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer

A:So you would like to know how much would caost operate your current system.Is that correct?
B:Yes,that's right.I'd also like to know howmuch extra equipment I had to purchase.
A:All right,ma'am.Let me do some calsulations Could you wait a moment please?

评分人数

• 星期一

以上楼层 的听写  有一些单词有问题哎  希望你们自己知道

返回列表