听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-04 听写练习:成功的广告
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-04 听写练习:成功的广告

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-7-4 07:19 PM 编辑

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

成功的广告

A:琳达?我是麦克尔·戴文波特。你们公司给我的新饭馆做过广告——“牛排屋”。
B:我记得,戴文波特先生。大部分的设计是我做的。有什么问题吗?
A:一点问题也没有。只是哪有地方装下那么多的人。自从那些广告一出,我们这里天天人山人海。
B:那太好啦!给我留个座位啊!

小提示:
拥进,聚集:pack  (vt.)
从那时到现在:ever since
麦克尔·戴文波特:Michael Davenport

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• tingroom

Pay attention ,please.
            The listening mp3 is not right.

agree with 2 楼

2# M._
3# governor1
So sorry for my mistake. I made them mixed up. I have already changed a new conversation. I appreciate that both of you help me to find out the problem.

A: Linda. Is Mike David Pord? Your office had the advertise in for my new restaurant, the __ House.
B: I remember Mike David Pord. I did most of the design work. Are there any problem?
A: Not at all. Except what put off people. We've been packed everything those __.
B: That's wonderful. Say __ for me!

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Linda? It's Michael Davenport, you office handles the advertising for my new restaurant - "Ms steak house"
B: I remeber, Mr Davenport. I did most of the design work. Are there any problems?
A: None at all. Except we have to put all the people. We'd been packed everywhere since the ad came out.
B: That's wonderful! Save a seat for me!

评分人数

• 星期一

Landa,it's Michael Davenport.Your office handled advertise for my new resterant the staff house.
I rember.Mr   I did the most of disire  work.Are there any problem?
Not at all.except where the p  of people.We were being packed ever since so that    now.
That's wonderful.save a seat for me.

评分人数

• 星期一

SAVE A SEAT FOR ME

A: Linda, it's Michael Davenport. Your office handled the advertising for my new restaurant--"the stake house".
B: I remember, Mr. Davenport. I did the most design work. Are there any problem?
A: Not at all, except where put all the people? We've been pecked ever since those ads came out.
B: That's wonderful. Save a seat for me.

评分人数

• 星期一

Land,It's Michael Davenport.you're advertised for my new retaurant.
I remenber, Mr Michael Daveport.I did the  most design work.Are there any problem
Not at all.Expect            .We've beeing packed
That's wonderful. Save a seat for me .

评分人数

• 星期一

Ainda,it's Micheal Daveport. Your office handle the advertising for my new rastaurant--"the Steak House"
B:I remember Davenport. I did most of the design work. Are there any problems?
A:Not at all, except where to put all the people. We've been packed, ever since those ads came out.
B:That's wonderful. Save a seat for me.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Linda? It is Michael Davenport. Your office handled the advertising for my new restaurant-- the steak house.
B: I remember, Mr. Davenport. I did most of the design work. Are there any problems?
A: Not at all, except where we put all the people. We've been packed ever since the ads came out.
B: That's wonderful, save a seat for me.

评分人数

• 星期一

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

A  Lyda, It's Michael Davenport. Your office handled the advertise for my new restaurant-the stack house
B  I remenber Ms Davenport. I did the most desige work. Are there any problems.
A  Not at all except where to put all the people. We've been packed ever since the advertise out.
B  That's wonderful, save a seat for me!

评分人数

• 星期一

Linda, It's Mike Davenport, Your office  have the ever advertise for my new restaurant- The stake house
I remember, Mr Devenport, I did the most design work,  Is there any problems?
Not at all, Except was put all the people, _everythings _now
That's woundful, Save a seat for me

评分人数

• 星期一

I hope  i am the designer

Linda, It's Michael Davenport. your office headed the advertisement for my new restaurant, the stay cows.
I remember, MR. Davenport. I did most the design work. Are there any problems?
Not at all. Exept we put off the people. We have been packed ever since the ads came out.
That's wonderful. Save a seat for me.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Linda? It is Michael Davenport. Your office handled the advertising for my new restaurant-- the steak house.
B: I remembered, Mr. Davenport. I did most of the design work. Are there any problems?
A: Not at all, except where we put all the people. We've been packed ever since the ads came out.
B: That's wonderful!Save a seat for me.

评分人数

• 星期一

d

本帖最后由 东梁东坡 于 2010-9-18 20:19 编辑

Linda It is MD, your office handled advertising for my new resturent---the steak house
I remembered MD .I did most of the design work. are there any problems
Not at all, expect where we put all the people ,  we have  been packed  ever since the advertisement come out
That is wonderful, save a seat for me

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表