听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【TingRoom评论社】第4期:零月薪,你愿意么
返回列表 发帖

【TingRoom评论社】第4期:零月薪,你愿意么

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:37 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:零月薪,你愿意么

不久前,北京共青年团委员会和北京青年压力管理服务中心共同发布的一份报告显示,约1/5的受调查大学生愿意接受长达半年的零月薪工作。

According to a recent report by the Communist Youth League Beijing Committee and the Beijing Youth Stress Management Service Center, almost one out of five responding college graduates said they would accept zero-salary jobs for up to six months.

如果有公司要你免费工作半年,你接受这个工作么?

IF a company asked you to work for half a year without pay, would you accept the job? why?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

评分人数

• tingroom

I have accept the job.Because, this is a good opportunity to exercise

评分人数

• 星期一

Absolutely NOT ! I could not accept this unfair concract. It’s a crime.
I think I could have a little benifit for the company, even during training.
Additionally, if the company need to train or teach me some important skills before working, the salary still should be paid in that period.

评分人数

• halo

if the job give me more good skills and experiences, I 'll join to work for half a year without pay. I think the value of this job isn't only money.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 governor1 于 2010-7-6 09:50 PM 编辑

there are two sides like a coin .If you work  withoutsalary ,you should look work 's value   ,If you want gain more skills and experiences,that is your nessuary for  future ,It is nesessary ,if not ,you will not answer this unreasonable work ;today ,Good    work is very difficulty to look for ,many students  use   this mehtod  in order to gain work ,   if   a person    no way to gain   the skills  and experiences ,    this  is a method   to slove  the problem.

评分人数

• 星期一

If I can learn something useful,I don't care.

评分人数

• 星期一

If I was in that stuation, I would take many things into consideration. The qualification could promote me to accept the job is listed below.
1.If the company is powerful enough for my devement.
2.If the salary is as generous as I can imagine after the first 6 months.
3.If my family can do without my 6 months' income.
4.If the boss values me.
5.If the working circumstance is friendly and comfortable enough.

评分人数

• 星期一

IF I have enough money,I don't care.And if I have a regular job,I'd like to do it!

评分人数

• 星期一

Absolutely NOT !

For this question , i think the people worked this moment has different reply with who are students so far .
For me , i think i agreed with "星期一”, we can get the salary even it is low salary if the work is so useful for our profession . " Work " means that we can do something for company , if yes, salary should be paid .

评分人数

• 星期一

If I like ,maybe I can

If i like that work very much,i will do.

返回列表