听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 时尚贴图 » 如何让你的美貌“保鲜”一整天
返回列表 发帖

如何让你的美貌“保鲜”一整天

Nina Garcia typically kicks off fall with four weeks of 16-hour days during the New York, Milan and Paris fashion weeks.

每当秋季来临的时候,尼娜·加西亚(Nina Garcia)总要穿梭于纽约、米兰和巴黎时装周,整整四周、每天16个小时总是从早忙到晚。

At this time of year, the Marie Claire fashion director and 'Project Runway' judge often attends 10 to 15 fashion shows and other events each day. She has to look fresh and put-together from morning deep into the night even if she doesn't have time to run back to a hotel or office and change clothes. Her strategy for surviving a long workday with style is simple: 'I slowly unpeel,' she says.

每年这个时候,这位《嘉人》(Marie Claire)杂志的时尚总监兼《天桥风云》('Project Runway')节目的裁判经常要每天周旋于10到15个时装秀及其它各种活动。即使她没有时间返回酒店或者办公室换衣服,她也要从清晨到深夜一直保持容光焕发、神采奕奕。对于如何时尚光鲜地度过漫长的工作日,加西亚女士的策略很简单:“我会慢慢地做减法,”她说。

Ms. Garcia usually starts her day wearing several layers of clothing: A typical outfit might be a beaded top, a leather jacket, a skirt and opaque tights. As the day progresses, she will take off various layers to achieve different looks. Removing the tights or the jacket will make the outfit look different, for example.

每天开始的时候,加西亚女士通常会穿得很有层次感:她外出的典型打扮可能会是一件钉珠上衣、一件皮夹克、一条半裙,外加透明丝袜。慢慢地,她会褪下不同的层次,营造不同的风格。比如说,脱掉丝袜或者夹克就会使人看起来很不同。

She sometimes carries a scarf that can help her create an additional variation.

有时候,她会随身带一条围巾,可以帮她营造一种不同的风情。

'It's all about revealing more skin toward the end of the day,' she says, noting that many working women can also employ this strategy, substituting less flashy pieces in more conservative work environments, if necessary.

对于如何时尚光鲜地度过漫长的工作日,加西亚女士的策略很简单:慢慢地做减法加西亚女士说,其实这些都是为了在一天将要结束的时候露出更多的肌肤,逐渐融入夜晚的气氛。她指出,许多上班族可以使用这种策略,在必要的时候,替换掉在更加保守的工作环境里不大眩目的单品。

Just before she heads to her evening events, she may throw on additional jewelry or an accessory such as a small fur vest to dress up her ensemble.

就在参加晚间活动之前,她可能还会另外戴上珠宝首饰或者配件,如皮草坎肩,来使她的整体形像更加隆重。

'Jewelry is really the easiest way to transform from day to evening,' she says, noting that she carries a little studded or jeweled clutch in her daytime bag when she has evening events to attend. She usually keeps a pair of earrings and bangles, a cocktail ring or a statement necklace in the clutch for the switch from day to night.

加西亚女士说,珠宝首饰真的是将日装变成晚装的最简单的方法。她说,每当有晚间活动需要出席的时候,她总是会在白天的手袋里装上一只饰有金属或珠宝的晚装包。她通常还会在晚装包里放上一对耳环、手镯、一枚适合鸡尾酒会的戒指或者一条夸张的项链,从日装直接升级为晚装。

When it comes to makeup, Ms. Garcia has the opposite strategy. 'Clothes you unpeel; the makeup you slowly add on,' she says, noting that she usually starts her day wearing 'minimal makeup just a little Chanel moisturizer and foundation.'As the day progresses, she starts adding on more makeup, such as eyeliner, bronzer and blush.

谈到化妆,加西亚女士的策略刚好相反。“着装你要做减法,化妆就要慢慢地做加法,”她说。通常在一天开始的时候,她只会化”很简单的淡妆,用一点香奈尔(Chanel)的日霜和粉底液就好。”慢慢地,她开始加厚妆容,比如划上眼线,涂上古铜色亮粉,再扫点腮红。

'If you start very made-up from the get-go, by the evening, it's harder to refresh that look,' Ms. Garcia says. 'It's best to start with a cleaner palette.'

加西亚女士说,如果一开始就浓妆艳抹,到了晚上,就会很难更新自己的妆容,最好是开始的时候使用干净的妆容。

Another little secret: for long days on the go, Ms. Garcia often wears shoes that are half a size too big, inserting gel insoles if they're a little loose. This gives her feet a little more room so her shoes don't start to pinch late in the day. 'If I'm going to be in heels all day, it feels very comfortable,' she says.

另一个秘诀是:对付走路比较多的一天,加西亚女士常常会穿大半个尺码的鞋子,如果太松的话,就塞上凝胶鞋垫。这让她的双脚有了多余的活动空间,到傍晚的时候就不会感到夹痛。“如果我要从早到晚都穿高跟鞋,这样会感觉非常舒适,”她说。

Ms. Garcia also carries some essentials: wet wipes in case of spills, hand sanitizer, a comb, a spray-on bronzer to give her face a little glow, and a change of shoes.

加西亚女士还会带上一些必备品:防止翻洒液体的湿纸巾、免洗洁手液、梳子、古铜色亮肤喷雾,还有备换的鞋子。

'Even if I don't have a minute to put my feet up, I can change my shoes and feel OK,' she says.

她说,“即便我压根没有时间翘脚休息,我也能换双鞋子,感觉至少舒服一些。”

There's also always a perfume sample in her purse 'for a little pick-me-up.' If you smell good, she says, 'you're going to feel better.'

她还会在手包里放上一个香水小样,让自己心情好起来。她说,如果你闻起来很诱人,你就会感觉更好。

At the end of a long workday on the go, another quick way for Ms. Garcia to touch up her look is to 'put on some divine lipstick,' she says. 'It's the easiest, most glamorous way to look polished with minimal effort.'

当一天结束的时候,加西亚女士还有一个快速提升妆容的方法,就是“涂上鲜亮的口红,”她说。“这是最简单、最迷人、而且最不费事的修饰妆容的方法。”

评分人数

• tingroom

GOOD POINT

it's so good a article for women

返回列表