听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【TingRoom评论社】第6期:考试是利还是弊?
返回列表 发帖

【TingRoom评论社】第6期:考试是利还是弊?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:36 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:考试是利还是弊?

From elementary schools to universities, students have to take many examinations. They even regard examinations as an indispensable part of their life. Because we follow the examination-oriented education system. Final exams at university are no exception.

Some people think that examinations have some bad effects on both students and teachers, some people say they do a good job in the evaluation of the students' performance.

我们从小到大经历过了无数次考试,仿佛考试已成为了学生学习的最终目的。高考是所有考试中的一个典范,它也被形容为千军万马过独木桥,喻为人生的转折点。而大学中的考试更多时候只是一种形式,利用各种方式应付的成分比例很高。有人认为考试已经失去了本身的意义,但有些人坚持考试是唯一可以衡量学生表现的方式。

What's your opinion? 你的意见呢?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-7-12 01:14 AM 编辑

Examinations are just used to evaluate students' performance and help the students to improve themselves. However, nowadays the Ministry of Education, many teachers and even parents treat examinations as the only way to judge students, which bring great pressure to the students and lead to a bad situation. For example, some kids even have psychology problems because of the pressure. What a pity!

In the future, we have to carry out reforms in education.

hehe~when i was in Grade 3  we often wrote  english  composition like this.

i personally think that  examinations are necessarry and  fair  for  most people expecially for the person whose family is poor and hasn`t  high rights.

examinations mean fair! so i support it.

评分人数

• 星期一

Actually,exams fills our lives.We are used to be judged through this way.Maybe the situation will be change in the future.But now,in China do as a Chinese do.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表