听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » It's me ,anna
返回列表 发帖

It's me ,anna

so glad to meet all of you here, my name is anna, acturally my friends always call me Nana in chinese, I am a  junior  in Chongqing medical university , and actually my hometown is in Hunan province.
     my major is preventive medicine,have you ever hear about that ,okay,it's not means the injection of some immune medicine,it's just means pretect one from the disease by all sides.I love my major and I am going to get the master's degree after my graduation,and then I may work in Hunan .but everything is changing.who knows, yes?
    oh,say something about myslef,I am a sunny girl, and I love music, every kind of music. also ,I love phycology,what's more,I kown a lot about your health care, if you friends have some problems, may be I can give a hand.
   some more to say after we kown each other??

评分人数

• KingG0101

很高兴在这里认识大家,我的名字叫安娜, 我的朋友也叫我娜娜。我是重庆医科大学大三的学生,我的家乡在湖南省。
    我的专业是免疫学,你听说过么?免疫学不是指注射各种免疫药物,而是通过各种途径防止人受到疾病的感染。我喜欢我的专业,并准备在毕业后考研,然后可能在湖南工作。但世事无常,谁知到最后是什么样呢?对么?
    现在介绍一下我自己。我是一个阳光的女孩,喜欢各种类型的音乐。我也喜欢心理学,而且了解一些保健的知识。如果你的朋友有什么困难的话,我或许可以提供帮助。
    我们认识之后,我们还会交流更多,对么?

yes, from your picture and what you said, i think you are an outgoing girl. it is a good decision to get the master's degree after your graduation. come up! and good luck to you!

Nice to meet you,i like you.hope we can become friend.

I am  so gald  to  meet  you heer,I hope we can become  friends.my major animal medical,but my  postgraduate  major is zoonosis,so we have many common interedsting!!!!!

评分人数

回复 5# 6956677

your wish will come true!

hi,Nice to meet you!you are a outgoing girl.i like you!
i think it's my pleasure to make friend with you!

Is well written, want to learn a lot from you

www.ps9898.com.......《 88928工作室 》

堂堂正正做生意不求高利润,诚诚恳恳为顾客只求好人缘.各种贾证请联系:小企鹅:91-8888-928.或百度一下<<  88928工作室>>:或百度一下网址:WWW-PS9898-COM.<把一改成点>祝各位广开生财道,大念致富经.

返回列表