听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-20 听写练习:求职面试
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-20 听写练习:求职面试

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

求职面试

A:谢谢你的申请,斯维尼先生。雅可布先生想在下周早些时候约你面谈一次。你有时间吗?
B:有,夫人。除星期五上午,下周哪天都行。
A:好。让我看看他的时间表。他星期二下午一点半有空,到时你能来吗?
B:能来,那没问题。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-Thank you for your application.,Mr Sweeny.Mr Jacobs would like to set an interview for early next week,do you have time?
-Yes,Madam,i could come any day next week except Friday morning.
-Fine,let me take a look at his schedule,he's free on Thursday afternoon at 1:30,could you come then?
-Yes,that will be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Thank you for your application.,Mr Sweeny.Mr Jacobs would like to set an interview early next week,do you have time?
-Yes,Madam,I could come any day next week except Friday morning.
-Fine,let me take a look over his schedule,he's free on Tuesday afternoon at 1:30,could you come then?
-Yes,there will be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: thank you for application. Mr. XX, Mr. XX would like to set up an interview for early nest weak, do you have time?
B: yes, ma'am. i could come in any day next week except friday morning.
A fine, let me take a look at his schedual, he is free on tuesday afrernoon at 1:30, could you come in then?
B: yeah, that could be fine

评分人数

• 星期一

-Thank you for your application, Mr. Sweeney. Mr. Jacobs would like to set up an interview for early next week. Do you have time?
-Yes, madam. I could come in any anyday next week, except Friday morning.
-Fine. Let me take a look at his schedual. He is free on Tuesday afernoon at 1:30. Could you come in then?
-Yes, that would be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Thank you for application . Mr sweeny. Mr Jocoby would like to set up an interview any next wekk . Do you  have time?
B: Yes ,madam . I can come in any day next time , Except friday morning.
A: Fine , That me take look his schedule. He is free on the thursday afternoon one-thirth  Could you cong in there?
B:Yes ,That's Fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

Thanks for your applicaiton, Mr Sweney,. Mr Jacky would like to set an interview for the early next morning. Do you have time?
Yes, madam. I could come any day next week, especially friday morning.
Fine, let me take a look his schedule. He is free on Tuesday afternoon 1:30. Could you come in then?
Yes, that will be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

----Thank you for your application.Mr.Swiny.Mr.Jack would like to celebrate with you early next week.Do you have time.
----Yes ,manda.I would come in any day next week,except the Friday morning.
----Fine ,let me take a look at his schedule.He is free on Thursday afternoon,1:30.Could you come in then?
----Yes .That would be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Thank you for your application,Mr Sweney . Mr Jacky would like to set up an interview for early next week. Do you have time?
B:Yes,Mam.I can come any day of next week, except Friday morning.
A:Fine. Let me take a look at his schdule. He is free on Thusday afternoon 1:30. Could you come then?
B:Yes, that would be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Than you for your applicatin.my..,my.. would like to get a ........... early next week, do you have time ?
B:Yes ,madam.i can come in eany day except friday morning .
Ak .let me take a look at his schdule ,he is free on tuesday aftnoon 1.30.could you come in then?
B:Yes ,that would be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Thank you for your application.,Mr Sweeny.Mr Jack ... to set an interview early next week,do you have time?
-Fine,let me take a look  his schedule,he's free on Tuesday afternoon at 1:30,could you come then?
-Yes,that will be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Thank you for your application.,Mr Sweeny.Mr Jack ... to set an interview early next week,do you have time?
-Fine,let me take a look  his schedule,he's free on Tuesday afternoon at 1:30,could you come then?
-Yes,that will be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

Seems it's hard to hear it clearly

A:Thanks for you application, Mr Sweeny. Mr Yaakob was like不会 before early next week. Do you have time?
B:Yes,madam. I'll come in anyday next week except friday morning.
A:Fine,let me take look his schedule. It's free on tuesday afternoon 1:30. Could you comeing that?
B:Yes,there was be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

Thank you for your application.,Mr Sweeny.Mr Jacobs would like to set an interview for early next week,do you have time?
Yes,Madam,I could come any day next week except Friday morning.
Fine,let me take a look at his schedule,he's free on Thursday afternoon at 1:30,could you come then?
Yes,that will be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

A: Thank you for your application, Mr. Sweeney. Mr. Jacobs would like to set up an interview for early next week. Do you have time?
B: Yes, ma’am. I could come in any day next week, except for Friday morning.
A: Fine. Let me take a look at his schedule. He’s free on Tuesday afternoon at 1:30. Could you come in then?
B: Yes. That would be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

Thank you for your application.,Mr Sweeny.Mr Jacobs would like to set an interview for early next week,do you have time?
-Yes,Madam,i could come any day next week except Friday morning.
-Fine,let me check to look at his schedule,he's free on Thursday afternoon at 1:30,could you come then?
-Yes,that will be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

Thank you for your application,Mr. Swini.Mr. Jack would like to set up any interview for early next week,do you have time
Yes,madam,I could come in any day next week.Except for friday morning
Fine.Let me take a look his schdule,he is free on Thusday afternoon 1:30,could you come in then
Yes,that would be fine

评分人数

• halo

A:Thanks for your application Mr.Sweeney.Mr.Jacab would like set an interview for early next week, do you have time?
B:Yes, madam. I can come any day next week except Friday morning.
A:Fine. Let me take a look his schedule. His free on Tuesday afternoon 1:30. Could you come here?
B:Yes, that would be fine.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表