听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 单词背诵 » 英语夏令营----English Article-每周更新
返回列表 发帖

英语夏令营----English Article-每周更新

本帖最后由 july.8321 于 2010-8-2 21:19 编辑

Topic: football match
A: Hello, John! Where are you coming from?
B: From a football match. The London team played against the Oxford team.
A: And what’s the score?
B: Two to one in favor of the London team.
A: How is that so strong a team as the Oxford team lost to the London Team?
B: The London forwards were in excellent formShapeand there goalkeeper did his job splendidly.
A: Were there some other causes that let to the loss of the Oxford team?
B: One of Oxford team’s best player was injured and was replaced by another who proved to be a poor makeshift.
A: What a pity. Who was the referee?
B: Bob Smith did. He knows his job all right. It was the London team that opened the score, and the score remained to 1:0 (One to nil/one to nothing)until the very end of the first half when the Oxford team scored its first goal.
A: As I understand, the first half ended in a draw.
B: Yes, it did. During the second half, the Oxford team’s half-back, who was at fault, was ordered off the field, and thus ,the Oxford team had to play against the London team with its 10 players.
A: When did the London score the second goal?
B: Towards the end of the second half. When one of the players on Oxford team was a fault, the referee suspended the game and ordered a penalty kick.
A: And that penalty kick brought the London team another score.
B: Right you are!

评分人数

• tingroom

7-24
Topic:  Asking for help
A: Hi, Ya
B: Hello. John. Nice to meet you.
A: Nice to meet you. I was thinking of your photographing skill. Can you do me a favor?
B: Out with it . I’ll try my best. We are good friends.
A: Klause is my cousin, is going to hold a wedding ceremony this Saturday. He intends to hire a professional to photograph the occasion.
I suggested to him that you are the right person. And he asked to ask you for permission.
B: This Saturday? I’m afraid I have another appointment that day.
A:  I do hope you can change your appointment. You are the best one that can comes to my mind. Klause says he’ll pay you $500 for the service
Besides your regular charge.
B: Pay is not the problem. The problem is that whether my assistant is willing to take my place this weekend. You know Saturday and Sunday are holidays for employees.
A: Why not ask your assistant right now?
B: OK.

本帖最后由 july.8321 于 2010-7-25 07:08 编辑

7-25
Topic:  Family members
A: Nancy, meet my family members, my grand parents, my parents, brothers and sisters, my ants and uncles, my cousins, my nephew and nieces.
B: Pleased to meet you. What a big family you have ,John!
A: Yes, they are all my family members. You will sit next to my grandfather. Grandpa, I’m going to put my friend in this seat near you.
CPlease sit down, my dear. Make yourself at home.
B: (to John) As I can see, your family are very much attached to each other.
A: Yes, we are . “ Blood is thicker than water” , as the saying goes.
B: Your family members are scattered in various parts of the country, I presume?
A: Yes, some of them are even working abroad. Most of my family members come back home to spend the New Year holidays.
B: Oh, by the way, where are the children? I don’t see them.
A: They’ve had their own party and plenty of good things to eat, and they’re now fast sleep in the next room.

7-26
Topic: Catching a cold

A: Good morning. Take a seat, Please. What’s wrong with you?

Trans:早上好,请坐,怎么了

B:  I’ve got a running nose, and I feel chilly and feverish since last night.

Trans:我流清鼻涕,并且从昨晚开始,我感到发冷和发热

A: How did it start?

Trans:什么时候开始的?

B:I went outdoors and got soaked in a downpour yesterday morning. And then it started.

Trans:昨天上午我出门时候淋了大雨,之后就病了

A: You probably have contracted the flu. There is an epidemic of influenza in the city these days. Are you running a high fever?

Trans:你很可能得流感了,最近城里正在流感正在流行,你发烧吗?

B: Yes, I have a high fever.

Trans: 是的,我发高烧

A: Let me check your pulse and listen to your heart and lungs. Yes, you do have the flu. Take this prescription to the pharmacy for your medicine.

Trans:让我来摸摸你的脉搏,听听心肺。是的,你的确得流感了。请拿这张处方到药房取药,然后带药来见我。

And come to see me with it.

B: All right .Doctor

(minutes later)

Trans:好的,医生

A lease take this medicine for five days, four times per day, two capsules each time. If you don’t get well, come to see me again.

Trans:这药需连吃五天,每日四次,每次两粒,如果不好,再来见我。

B: Do I have to go on a diet?

Trans:我需要忌食吗?

A: It is not necessary. Drink plenty of warm water or juice; avoid greasy food; keep warm.

Trans:没必要,多喝些开水或者果汁。不吃油腻食物

B: Thank you doctor. I’ll follow your advice.

Trans:谢谢你,医生,我会照您吩咐做的。

返回列表