听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【TingRoom评论社】第9期:你能放弃自己喜欢的专业吗?
返回列表 发帖

【TingRoom评论社】第9期:你能放弃自己喜欢的专业吗?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:35 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你能放弃自己喜欢的专业吗?

As we all know, the hunting maket have become more and more competitive, and the graduates in increasing numbers are leaving their compus and going to the job makets. This surely make job hunting difficult.

Maybe, for many graduates, in order to earn their bread, they have to give up their majors and go to the working position which is nothing to do with their major. They must be independently from their families and begin their own life all by themselves, it is no doubt that the pressure on them is tremendous. They have no choice but to go to any position as long as have chance.

在竞争如此激烈的今天,许多大学生正在为工作奔波,有的不得不放弃自己热爱的专业去从事一个非常陌生的职业。朋友你会这样做吗,为什么?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

If I ave no choice but to go to any position as long as have chance now, I'll give up my major for the time being.
   Maybe it is fit for you after you began to do a job which wasn't your major.

评分人数

• 星期一

that depends.I love my major,i don't want to give up it when i have to find a job.If this happened,that proves that what i have learened from the university is useless.but the life is more difficult than what we can image,so,if we can find another job we like,to give up my major maybe a choice.

评分人数

• 星期一

i really don't know how to choice.actually,i'm a undergraduate.but i love my major,i want to engage in it.i think i would feel confused and dismayed if i done a job which have nothing to do with my major.after all,i spent so much money an energy with it and i dedicated to study my major.but if i have no choice to do it ,i will give up.beacuse i don't want to ask money for my parents an imust to stand on my own feet.however,i never give up of my hopeing.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表