听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【TingRoom评论社】第10期:你喜欢竞争吗?
返回列表 发帖

【TingRoom评论社】第10期:你喜欢竞争吗?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:34 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你喜欢竞争吗?

竞争无处不在,它推动了社会的进步,激发了人的潜能,无数人在竞争中成了佼佼者。朋友你喜欢竞争吗?我们一起谈谈吧!

Competition makes people original and creative. It very necessary to compete if human society wants to advance. (Even animals compete for survival.) Without it, we would become lazy and nobody would rake any responsibility. When three monks live together, there will be no drinking water. This Chinese proverb vividly describes why China's productivity was so low before Mr Deng came to power. At that time, we had the so-called planned economy. There was no competition at all. So neither farmers nor workers worked hard. China was on the edge of collapse.

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

yes
it makes me excited and  can improve your ability sometimes

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-7-30 08:48 编辑

Honestly, I don't like competition. Because  it is usually too keen.
However,nowadays, the whole society is a competition,if i don't enhance my professional skills and learn more other knowledge,i will fall behind and lose myself quickly.
Of course,sometimes,due to competition i can find my potentiality  i was never aware of  before,
and that  is so fulfilling and makes me go on.

评分人数

• 星期一

Nowadays,you have to compete for survival,otherwise,you have no job,no income and no dignity at all. There are so many people . If you won't do it ,someone else will. It is the sorrongding that drive you forword even if you are passive.

评分人数

• 星期一

To be honest,I don't like it.But it's nessary for the socity now,if you want to have a good development,you should express yourself and let others know,to have to say ,this is a kind of competition.
But I always believe:it belongs to you,and it's yours.

评分人数

• laura6688

返回列表