听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-02 听写练习:警告雇员
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-02 听写练习:警告雇员

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

警告雇员

A:听着,克莉丝汀,你再也不能请假了。这三个星期里你请过五次病假了。
B:我知道,道格拉斯先生。可我是真的病了。
A:那,这一次我得要医生的证明。而且老实说,如果再这样继续下去的话,我们也许不能再雇用你了。
B:我明白,先生。明早我会带医生证明来。对不起,道格拉斯先生。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Thank you very much

A: listen, kristin, you can not afford another day on. you called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Mr. Douglas, but I really I am sick.
A: Well, i want a note of doctor on this one. and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand sir, i will bring a doctor's notes tomorrow. i am sorry, Mr. Douglas.

评分人数

• 星期一

fewer and fewer dictationers

Warning an employee

本帖最后由 sallylliu 于 2010-8-2 15:36 编辑

A: Listen, Christine, You can not afford another day off. You've called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Douglas, but I'm really under sick.
A: Well, I want a note from a doctor on this week. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand, Sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr. Douglas.

评分人数

• 星期一

Listen Christin,you can not afford another on,you have called in sick five times in three weeks.
I know,MR Doglus.But I am realy sick.
Well,I wanted a notes of docetor  on this one.And on honest,if this continus,we may not be able to empoly you here.
I understand, sir.I will bring a note of docetor tomorrow.I am sorry, MR Doglus.

评分人数

• 星期一

Aisten, Christine, you can not afford another day on. You've called in sick five in the last three weeks.
B:I know, Mr Doglous. But really I am sick.
A:Well, I want a note from the doctor on this one. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not employ you here.
B:I understand sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am soory, Mr Doglous.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Listen,Christin,you can not ^^^ another day on,you called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
-I know, Mr. Douglas. But I really I'm sick.
-Well, I want a note from the doctor on this one. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to emply you here.
-I understand,sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr. Douglas.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 mtqjyb 于 2010-8-2 23:32 编辑

A: Listen, christine. You can not for another date out, you called sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I  know, Mr. doglass ,but  I am really  sick.
A: Oh, I want a note from the  doctor on this one . To be honest ,if this continues we may not employe you here.
B: I understand ,sir.I'll bring doctor's note in tomorrow.I'm sorry ,Mr. doglass.

评分人数

• 星期一

let me see

Aisten, Cristin, you can't not afford another day out, you've called in sick five time in the last three weeks.
B:I know, Mr Doglas, but I really I'm sick
A: Well, I wan't a note from the doctor this on this one, and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be to able to emply you here.
B:I understand, Sir, I'll bring in the doctor's note in tomorrow, I'm sorry, Ms Doglas

评分人数

• 星期一

see

A: Listen, Christine, You can not afford another day off. You've called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Douglas, but I'm really under sick.
A: Well, I want a note from a doctor on this week. And to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand, Sir. I'll bring a doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr. Douglas

评分人数

• 星期一

A: listen, kristin, you can not afford another day on. you have called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
B: I know Mr. Douglas, but I really I am sick.
A: Well, i want a note of doctor on this one. and to be honest, if this continues, we may not be able to employ you here.
B: I understand sir, i will bring a doctor's notes tomorrow. i am sorry, Mr. Douglas.

评分人数

• 星期一

--listen, Cristine! you can not afford another day off, you've called in sick five times in the last three weeks.
--I know ,Mr.Doglas, but I'm really at sick.
--well, I want a note from the doctor on this one, and to be honest, if this continues, we may not able to employ you here.
--I understand, sir, i will bring the doctor's notes tomorrow, i'm sorry, Mr.Doglas

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Listen Christin, You can’t afford anther day off. You were calling sick 5 times in the last 3 weeks.
B: I know ,Mr Doglese. But I’m really sich.
A: well ,I wanna the note of the doctors on this, to be honest, if this continuous, we’ll not employee you here.
B: I understand sir, I’ll bring docter’s notes tomorrow. I’m sorry Mr. Doglese.

评分人数

• 星期一

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen,crisdi.You can not have another day off.You call five
..in this three weeks.
I know ,mr. but I really have a sick.
well, I want know the ..of doctor this one.And to be honest.
If this continues,we may not employ you here.
I understand ,sir.I will bring the doctor's note.I am really sorry,Mr

评分人数

• 星期一

Listen ,xxx. you cant ask the another day off .you call the five times in a week
i know xxx.but i really have a sick .
well.i really know the doctor.....To the honest
I understand xxx..i will bring .......i am sorry

评分人数

• 星期一

Aisten, Christine, you can not afford another day on. You've called in sick 5 times at last 3 weeeks.
B:I know, Mr Douglas, but I really am sick.
A:Well, I want the note from the doctor this one, and to be honest, if this continues, we may not able to employ you here.
B:I understand, Sir. I'll bring the doctor's note in tomorrow. I am sorry, Mr Douglas.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表