听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-8-02 听歌学英语--Who am I to say
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-02 听歌学英语--Who am I to say

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑 Write down your feeling of the song to gain the score. 她有一个动听的名字,叫做 Hope ,Hope Sandoval 。她有着淡漠的神情,敏感的心灵。她的嗓音轻柔而慵懒,似在你耳边呢喃,能够轻易地制造着幻觉。因此许多乐队都曾邀请这位精灵在他们的歌曲中献声,例如 Air 的“ Cherry Blossom Girl ”,The Chemical Brothers 的“ Asleep From Day ”等。 Love of my life, my soulmate 我一生中的最爱,我的精神伴侣 You're my best friend 你是我最好的朋友. Part of me like breathing 是我的一部分.就像呼吸一样. Now half of me is left 现在我的一半丢失了. Don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道. Who am I to say you love me 你说爱我,我又是谁 I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道. And who am I to say you need me 你你说需要我,我又是谁 Color me blue I'm lost in you 是你让我忧伤,让我迷失方向 Don't know why I'm still waiting 我不明白为什么我还在等待. Many moons have come and gone 月亮升起又落下. Don't know why I'm still searching 我不明白为什么我还在寻找. Don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道 And who am I to say you love me 你说你爱我,我又是谁. I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道 And who am I to say you need me 你说你需要我,我又是谁 Hmmm hmmm mmm Uhhh oohhh aahhh Hooo aahhh ohh ohhh Now you're a song I love to sing 现在你是一首我爱唱的歌. Never thought it feels so free 从没有过的自由的感觉. Now I know what's meant to be 现在我知道是什么意思了. And that's okay with me 我已无所谓. But who am I to say you love me 但是. And who am I to say you need me 你说你需要我,我又是谁 And who am I to say you love me 你说你爱我,我又是谁 Mmmm hmmm I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道 And who am I to say you love me 你说你爱我,我又是谁 I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道 And who am I to say you need me 你说你需要我,我又是谁 I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道 I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道 I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道 I don't know anything at all 我什么也不知道

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑 the net rate is so slow! i have to listen MP3!

Frindship is hard to gain,but easily lose.

I don't know anything at all

返回列表