听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【BBC教室】 » BBC英语新闻2015.07.03
返回列表 发帖

BBC英语新闻2015.07.03

The European Security organization says the two Russians captured by Ukrainian forces have admitted being members of Russia's armed forces. Both men said they were armed, but have no orders to attack. They said they were on a reconnaissance mission. The President of the Dutch Football Association, Michael Van Praagh, and the Portuguese former football star, Luis Figo, __________________________________ In comments saying, as referring to the incumbent Sepp Blatter who is seeking a fifth term of office, and Figo said the process was designed to deliver absolute power to one man. We read Figo's statement. This election process is a plebiscite for the delivery of absolute power to one man. Something I refuse to go along with. I do not fear the ballot box, but I will not go along with, nor will I give my consent to a process which will end on May 29 and from which soccer will not emerge the winner." And that's the latest BBC World Service News. 欧洲安全组织表示被乌克兰俘虏的两名武装人员承认是俄罗斯军人,两人都表示他们有武装但是没有接受攻击命令他们只是执行侦查任务. 皇家荷兰足球协会主席迈克尔.凡.普拉格以及葡萄牙前球星路易斯.菲戈_______________________________________最新的评论表明,现任主席赛普.布拉特希望获得第五次任职,菲戈则表示这个进程完全将绝对权力赋予了一个人.这里是菲戈的声明. "这个选举过程是一次全民公决,将绝对权力交付给一个人,这也是我不想参与的地方.我并不惧怕投票箱,但是我将不会进行竞选,我也不会对5月29日结束的选举获胜者发表评论"这是最新的英国广播公司世界服务新闻.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表