听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-8-04 听歌学英语--Drivin Myself Insane
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-04 听歌学英语--Drivin Myself Insane

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 Write down your feeling of the song to gain the score. Martin Kember,一个如此出色的R&B歌手,来自英国伦敦,现居芝加哥。每个听过他歌曲的人都会情不自禁的迷上他,他将他所拥有美妙而又富有磁性的嗓音倾入他的每一首歌中,结合述说故事的形式轻吟传递给听众独特的感受。他于1999年发行专辑《One Shade of Love》,之前也为很多歌手制作过专辑。他曾经为许多歌手写歌,例如Kenny Latimore,获得格莱美奖提名的Wayne Brady,Australian Idol的冠军Guy Sebastian,还和2Pac在Hip Hop方面进行过合作。 专辑Martin Kember发行的单曲“A Part Of Me”在YOUTUBE和IMEEM获得很大的成功,而单曲“Drivin Myself Insane” 则更是在全世界引起极大的关注。《Cycles》是Martin Kember的新作,在iTunes和Amazon上已取得了不错的销售成绩。《Cycles》里有最新发表的 “Cycles”“Broken”“It’s Just Music”等,也收录了之前大热的单曲“A Part Of Me”“Drivin Myself Insane”“Can’t Get Her Outta My Heart”等热门歌曲。总之,这是一张你不能错失的优秀专辑。 Drivin myself insane. Been bestfriend for two years, Closer then you can imagine. Talked to each other daily. I don't know just where it happened. If only I could tell you how I feel inside. (Oh girl you got me.) Losing sleep, I'm thinking. Can't imagine how it feels to see you riding around with the wrong guy. Tell me how do I take his place. You already know. Love's (capable?) Can't you see who's been there all along. And I know I can be wrong. Oh tell me why... Did I have to fall in love with you. I'm drivin myself insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function no more. And you, will never look at me the same. You know it's really drivin me insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function. I'm drivin myself insane Hardest thing about this confession. Is it just my doing what we had. I don't want to lose what we got. But it's a chance I'll have to take. Don't want to spend my whole life wondering what it feels like. Being there beside you and kissing you all night. See I've been a mistake. You already know. Love's (capable?) Can't you see who's been there all along. And I know I can be wrong. So tell me why... Did I have to fall in love with you. I'm drivin myself insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function no more. And you, will never look at me the same. You know it's really drivin me insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function. And is it loving you when you lovin him. Cause no words can describe. How it leaves me empty inside. All I want is you. All I want is you. And why did I have to fall in love with you. I'm drivin myself insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function no more. And you, will never look at me the same. You know it's really drivin me insane. I don't know. Without you I can't function. I'm drivin myself insane.

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 good

I love you, you love him, love always behavior like this way.  Just as the lyric said, All I want is just you.  But you never look at me in the same eye.  I driven myselft insane as long as you will be inspired.

评分人数

It sounds like Jay Chou.
I mean his style .

评分人数

• 星期一

I can't watch the video, why?

How to listen the song via MP3 ?

Can't you see who's been there all along.

i can't open the web adress ,

good music, but i can't hearing every words ,

返回列表