听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » “情人节”礼物——让“我爱你”种出来
返回列表 发帖

“情人节”礼物——让“我爱你”种出来

Too shy to voice your feelings?

“情人节”礼物——让“我爱你”种出来

People who are too shy to work up the courage to say "I Love You," or at least want a little surprise, have a new option: a bean plant that sprouts to read a special message...

People who are too shy to work up the courage to say "I Love You," or at least want a little surprise, have a new option: a bean plant that sprouts to read a special message.

对于那些因害羞而没有勇气说出“我爱你”,或想送出惊喜的人们,现在有了新的选择:盆栽的豆芽种子,这种盆栽的豆芽种子发芽后,会显示出特别的祝福语。

Japan's second largest toy maker Takara will on February 10 start nationwide marketing of the gift cans, which hold soil and the small plant bearing a message that sprouts up in about five days.

日本的第二大玩具商Takara 在2月20号时会在全国范围内销售这种盆栽豆芽。这种盆栽豆芽在五天后会发芽并显示出特别的信息。

It offers six different messages, which are inscribed through a laser beam, with one side of the bean carrying words such as "I Love You" and "Good Luck!" and the other side a smiley face.

这种祝福语是通过激光在豆芽种子的一边上预先用刻上多种语句如“我爱你”和“祝你好运”等。而另一边刻上的是一张微笑的脸。

Another toy maker, Tomy, offers its own version of message beans set in a calcium-made white egg that "hatches" soon after it is put in water.

另一个日本的Tomy公司也推出概念相似的吉祥鸡蛋,钙制的白色鸡蛋壳里裹埋了豆芽种子, 在放入水中后,鸡蛋很快会“ 孵出”祝福语来。

"You can have the fun of fortune telling as you don't know what message will come out until the bean sprouts," Tomy said, adding the egg would also be suitable for a gift as this is the Chinese year of the cock.

Tomy公司表示:“就如预测运程,直到种子发芽破壳而出前,都不会知道刻字内容是什么。”因为今年是鸡年,吉祥鸡蛋也可以在春节时的好礼物

返回列表