听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2015.10.23
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2015.10.23

From Washington, this is VOA news.I'm Dave DeForest reporting. A plan to spread migrants among E-U nations: European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker is calling for an expanded country-by-country migrant quota plan. The plan could cover as many as 160,000 refugees, with Germany, France and Spain taking the most, followed by Poland, the Netherlands, Romania, Belgium and Sweden. Juncker is set to unveil details of his proposal Wednesday at the European Parliament. ______________________"I think it is clear that this is a serious crisis. But for me it is also clear that if Europe would be properly organized, it would be a manageable crisis. We are talking about four or five thousand people per day in a union that has five hundred and eight million people." Antonio Guterres 来自华盛顿,这里是VOA新闻.我是大卫`迪福斯特报道. 欧盟各国正酝酿一份扩大移民规模的计划:欧盟委员会主席让-克洛德`容克呼吁一项扩大各国移民配额的计划.计划可能涉及160000难民,其中德国、法国和西班牙的难民最多,其次是波兰、荷兰、罗马尼亚、比利时和瑞典.容克计划周三在欧洲议会上陈述其建议的具体细节. ________________"我想这显然是一个严重的危机.但对我来说同样明显的是,如果欧洲能适当组织,将容易控制危机.我们讨论的是每天有四、五千人进入欧盟,而欧盟却有五亿零八百万人." 安东尼奥`古特雷斯.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表