听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 最新的创意产品 喷雾指甲油
返回列表 发帖

最新的创意产品 喷雾指甲油

My fingers feel as though they’ve got frostbite, an abandoned spray can lies on the table and most of my kitchen appears to be dusted in a light frosting of silver.

我的手指好像得了冻疮,一个喷雾器扔在桌上,厨房的大片区域看起来像结了一层银色的轻霜。

You would be forgiven for thinking my home had been attacked by vandals, but no. I've just been painting my nails. Or, more accurately, spray-painting my nails.

Yes, we've had stick-on nail polish, even iron-on nail polish (well, sort of - you had to use a hairdryer to get the adhesive to stick), and now it's spray-on.

The theory is straightforward. Apply a base coat with a brush for the polish to stick to, spray your nails (and, inevitably, the tips of your fingers and cuticles), then wait a few minutes for the colour to dry, before applying a top coat - also with a brush - to set the polish.

When that's dry, use soap and water to wash away the excess from your fingers and cuticles, leaving you with a perfect manicure.

This latest innovation, Paint Can, is from Nails Inc. 'We're always looking for something new,’ says Thea Green, who founded the company in 1999. 'We know our customer is time-poor, so anything that gives a longer-lasting manicure, less drying time, or faster application is always of interest.'
更多英语新闻

返回列表