听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part3话题: 和朋友闲逛 Hanging out with friends
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part3话题: 和朋友闲逛 Hanging out with friends

1. How often do you like to hang out with friends?

I hang out with my friends to somewhere from time to time. Normally if we have lots of time in the weekends, we will go to the cinema to watch movies with our kids to have a good time; but if we don’t have plenty of time, we’ll just have dinner together in a restaurant.

2. Who do you usually like to hang out with?

Usually I’d like to hang out with one of my close friends. Actually we live in the same community so we can meet frequently. Besides, both of our kids are in the same class in the kindergarten, so we’d like to take them to the park or playground together.

3. Where do you like to go when you hang out with your friends?

Well, that depends. We sometimes go to the restaurants to enjoy the tasty food if someone finds adecent place; and if we have plenty of time, we’d like to plan a hike or camp in the nearby forest park to enjoy the natural life. That would be a very memorable experience.

4. Do you like to go out with a big group or just few friends?

Well, if I were to choose between the two, I will probably go with hanging out with a big group people because I feel that I am an extrovert, I like to meet different people to know about different kinds of life and make myself more sociable; whereas, you know, with few people around, it would be hard to find something interesting to do, such as travelling, hiking, etc.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表