听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » [2-5]英语美文 First sight of Beijing
返回列表 发帖

[2-5]英语美文 First sight of Beijing

First sight of Beijing

On September 6th, 1995, I stayed one night in Beijing when I went to the North alone starting my university time. It's my first time to Beijing, also the first time leaving the small town of my home. The impression was really good at this first sight of Beijing.
1995年9月6日,在我独自踏上北上求学之旅时,在北京住了一晚。那是我第一次到北京,也是第一次离开小小的家乡。那次对北京的印象好极了。

My parents felt very sorry for my trip as they didn't feel comfortable to leave me alone and they were not able to go with me. But I was very excited, finally had my own travel.
临行前,父母非常难过,很不放心,因为他们不能陪我一起去。而我异常兴奋,终于可以开始自己一个人的旅程。

The sun scorched everything in Wuhan the day I left. Everyone was forced to be in sauna that was in the street, sweating from hair to the toes, shining all over the face. I took a luggage on arm, had a backpack on back, hold the train ticket in hand. The ticket got wet because it was paper. The waiting-room was full of all kinds of smell, filled with people each corner, no empty even for 1 inch space. Where is the little girl? I'm sure nobody can find out me who was drowned in the people tide. Happy refugee! I got onto the train around seven o'clock in the night.
我离开的那天,武汉的太阳炙烤着一切。街上每个人好象都在被迫桑拿着,从头发到脚趾都流着汗,脸上汗津津的。我手拉一个行李箱,背着个背包,手上拿着车票。由于是纸质的,车票有点湿润了。候车厅里充斥着各种气味,每个角落都是人,没有1寸空余的地方。那个小女孩在哪?我肯定,没有人能找出我来,已经被人潮淹没了。晚上7点多,我登上了火车。

The train had no air conditioner it was hot as well. There were four seats around the table, two boys and two girls; I'm one of the girls. The boys were tall and clean with fresh face, everything was exciting. They went to Harbin to register in Harbin Institute of Technology as freshmen. The girl was in grade two in a university in Tianjin. We were all students in similar age. The trip was pleasant and nice although it was hot. The boys looked after us along the way. We parted at Beijing Station in the afternoon, the girl stayed in the train to Tianjin, we three got off the train.
火车上没有空调,和外面一样热。四个座位围着一张桌子,两男孩两女孩,我是其中一个女孩。男孩们比较高大,脸庞干净又充满是好奇,事事新鲜兴奋,他们也是新生,去哈尔滨工业大学报道。那个女孩在天津上大二。我们都是年龄相似的学生。尽管天气炎热,我们的旅途很是愉快美好。男孩们一路照看着我们。第二天下午,我们在北京站下车,那个女孩则一路坐到天津。

Suddenly, 《Autumn in Peking》hit my heart, I was in Yu Dafu's Autumn. The street was cool and clean grey, after drizzel, just like very light fog around. I was standing in the street, the hint of sadness surround us, my soul was cleaned as well as body, breathing fresh air, and the wind breezed gently. The ivy was covering the partition of road, so tender and beautiful. The leaves graduated from green to red. Fire? Cloud? Lovely face? It spreaded the leaves, showing the beauty unreservedly, my seductive. It's the first time I can touch somehow the charming of prose, the sadness, nearby. The motherland was so great I went through summer to autumn just the twenty hours.
突然,《故都的秋》深深地触动心底深处,我已经在郁达夫的秋天里了。北京的街道清冷干净,淡淡的灰色,好象刚下过一场小雨,雾气薄薄的萦绕着。我站在街头,感到淡淡的忧伤,身和心都被洗涤,呼吸着新鲜空气,风微微地吹来。路中的绿化墙上满是爬山虎,如此娇艳。叶子的颜色从绿到红,尽情地渐变着。火?云?可爱的脸?它伸展着叶子,毫无保留地展示着美丽,我的小妖精。我似乎第一次能近地感受到散文的魅力和惆怅,如此接近地。祖国真伟大啊,二十小时就从夏天到了秋天。

We finished the transit procedure and followed a forty- year’s old lady to an underground hotel together which was cheap. That hotel was in Chongwen area. Strolled along the street nearby, it was short - about 5 minute walking, I had noodle for dinner. There were few people in the street. Then I went back and fell in sleep soon.
我们三个人办好转车手续后,一起跟着一个40来岁的女人到了一家地下旅馆。旅馆在很便宜,在崇文门。我在附近街上漫无目的地闲逛。短短的街道,大约5分钟就可以走完。我吃碗面条当晚餐。街上冷清,只有很少几个人。然后我回房入住了。

Abruptly, I was waken up by a fierce knock. I bounced up from bed, realized many beds were empty. The two boys were outside the door. “It’s very late now, only 45 minutes prior to our train." The taller boy said nervously. The other boy said:" we didn't know the time because there's no sunlight in this hotel. It's same light always. We thought you could wake up us". No more words, we three rushed out the hotel. We couldn't get the bus, 5 minutes passed. "Let's run to the station." We run along the street, the street was so long, my heart almost went out of body, hard to breathe. There was only 35 minutes left. A car stopped besides us, a man opened the door. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" He surprised at us. "We are going to miss the train, it's only 35 minutes time left, but no bus."  We almost cried. "Come in, please. I drive you there."  He smiled. We arrived Beijing railway station 15 minutes before the train. My tears fell down.
突然,被一阵急促的敲门声惊醒了。我从床上弹了起来,这才意识到房子里许多床已经空了。那两个男孩站在门外。“现在已经很晚了。离开车只有45分钟了。”那个个更高一点的男孩紧张地说。另一个男孩说:“这旅馆没日没夜,我们不知道时间。我们以为你会叫我们起床。”没有更多的话,我们三个立马冲出了旅馆。等了5分钟,还没看到巴士。“跑到车站吧。”我们沿着街道狂奔,街道好长,好长。我的心要跳出来了,几乎呼吸不了了。只有35分钟了。一辆小车在我们旁边停了下来,一个男人摇开车窗。“嘿,你们怎么了?”他对我们很惊奇。“我们就要错过火车了,离开车只有35分钟了,但又没有巴士。”我们几乎哭了。“请上来,我车你们去。”他微笑着。在发车15分钟前,我们到达了北京站。我的眼泪掉了下来。

I got off in Changchun on two o'clock on the morning of Sep 8th. It's light winter time there. Till that time, I just realized we didn't know the name each other. We didn't meet with each other any more.
9月8日凌晨2点,我到达了长春。那里已经是初冬了。直到那时,我才想起来我们不知道彼此的姓名。那以后,我们再也没有见过。

After that, I went to Beijing several times. But the first sight of Beijing is the best, I can never forget.
后来,我又数次到过北京。但是,第一次北京印象是最好的,永远忘不了。

返回列表