听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【BBC教室】 » BBC英语新闻2016.02.07
返回列表 发帖

BBC英语新闻2016.02.07

_______________________ On Monday more than 80 separate fires were burning in Cantabria region while 30 more were being fanned by strong winds in neighboring Asturias. One regional administrator accused arsonists of starting most of the fires.  And Ian Lemmy Kilmistera a found member and front man of the British heavy metal rock band Motor head has died. He was 70. Lemmy was known for his fast and furious base guitar playing and gravelly voice. The cause of death was reported as being an aggressive form of cancer. Lemmy once spoke of the possible consequences of his hard rock life style saying he had no regrets. “If I have to die and they‘re my desperate great decisions I made them I‘m not interested in that man. I want to die that I can completely satisfy that I did the best I could. You know what I mean?“ BBC news. ________________________ 周一坎塔布里亚地区80多个地点分别发生火灾其中与奥地利接壤的30多处地点受强风影响火势增强.一名地区行政官员称是多名纵火者的纵火行为引发大多数火灾. 英国著名重金属摇滚乐队Motor Head(暂无中文译名)的创建者之一主唱伊恩R26;莱米R26;凯尔米特亚去世享年70岁.莱米因快速而激烈的吉他演奏方式及低沉沙哑地嗓音而闻名.据报告导致莱米死亡的是恶性肿瘤.莱米曾今谈及其硬摇滚生活方式可能造成的结果称他没有遗憾.“如果有一天我要离开这个世界做音乐这一行是我最棒的决定我创作了这些音乐我对死亡无所畏惧.我尽我所能地实现梦想此生无憾死得其所你懂得.“BBC新闻.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表