听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » [2-23]英语散文 Memories of youth
返回列表 发帖

[2-23]英语散文 Memories of youth

Has been that a man hiding in the side to steal cry age, has been the world runs age, has not remember from when to begin planning for the future, imagine the life, don't remember from what time to worry more and more... ...
I started back to have a look their growth path, one every day watching, I alone posture standing on the roadside, inserted his hands in pants. I see countless people from my side deadpan passed by, they came on with the coffee, holding a drink, take the textbook, with mobile phone. They be in a hurry to depart, put me off like an idle about.

Occasionally someone stopped, smiled at me, I know, these people stay down, is the warmth of my life, they will never abandon I care, be the source of my life. Guo Jingming said," my friends are my courage to live, and they give me your ability, let me face this world no longer panic." Those who have and be crazy with me, with sadness, with cycling through the thin youth friend. I think we all remember, the youth, is how we face cannot erase the traces.
Xiao chen went to Hainan, in a dessert shop as dessert. Whenever we have a vacation, will be received her phone call, she received the text message, she always likes to write very long. As it was, she knew I was a very insecure, afraid to lose, even if there is no important, will also write a long message, let me know her by my side, never leave. Chen is a very clever girl, but in the study does not enlighten, after each test, there will always be that her poor grades in my front, side into my mouth ice cream, a begged me to help her with. We have been together for 9 years, so only a piece of memory.

I always thought she was a bright child, happy and simple life in the sun, quiet and stand aloof from worldly success. In the impression, after graduating on the third, her father let her choose, is to continue to class, or leave a person to work, she was very firm, very decisive. I can't do that she was so simply, even want to go to the airport to see she hesitated for a long time. Walk that day is Sunday, she said that too many people, do not go with me, but also to see each other again and again the tears. I actually didn't go, I know she want me to, I would like to, but I do not know why, I'm afraid, a very strange feeling, still remember the day when I bent over the window, watching a plane fly over the plane, I think, in the heart?

She is a happy live.
But I can't.
But as time goes by. We all grew up, initially that a simple smile child, now has a cold beautiful face.
" Someone close to him, he will have to leave. If you want to remember something, you must forget about other things."
We will in a very long time exclamation lady-in-waiting, plaint oneself once so very touching. How time so fleeting. A turn, you care about, and you are left. Leaving only the fluent and pure memory.

返回列表