听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part2话题: 和朋友意见不一致
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part2话题: 和朋友意见不一致

Describe a time that you and your friend had a disagreement.

You should say:

when this happened

who you disagreed with

what you and your friend argued about

and if you two solved the disagreement in the end.

参考答案:

Well, recently I had a disagreement with one of my close friends. We were planning a long travel to the Tibet several days later, but we were not sure how many people went there together. I suggested that we just went on the trip with two or there people together because it would be very difficult to organise the trip to meet different people’s needs. But my friend insisted that we should go with group of people because it would be more fun and secure. I admitted his opinion was reasonable but didn’t want to compromise as I didn’t want to take risk to plan everything for so many people in such unfamiliar place, and I thought he didn’t care.

Ultimately after endless disagreement and even quarrels, I found myself couldn’t express myself well and became more and more frustrated and less effective at explaining my feelings. So I left him that day without any results. The next day, after I calmed down again, I sent him a text message to tell him what I was concerning, attempting to communicate without angry or overly emotional exchanges. Finally, he replied to me that he understood my consideration now, and agreed with my plan.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表