听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2016.03.15
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2016.03.15

W: Hi, Sam, (1)______________________________________.Can you tell me something about it?
M: Some of the most practical lessons coming out of research in psychology are the area of memory. People ask,why can't I remember all that  term from my books?
W: I guess a lot of people think their memory may be weak.
M: It's because they don't use it enough.It's like muscle if you don't exercise it, it won't get strong.That's why it's important to keep our mind active,to keep on learning through our life.
W: How can we keep our mind active?
M: We can do this by reading, playing memory game, etc.
W: (2)________________________________________________.
M: I will discuss how information is recorded from memory.But, first, the information needs to be recorded, in other words, learned.
W: Yes, we can memorize by learning.
M: If we are distracted,the incoming message just might not be getting recorded effectively.So for students who want to improve their
memories,give your full attention to the information you hope to retain.
W: Well, I see. I'll be more focus in learning from now on.
M: (3)_____________________________________.
W: I'll try it later. I'm really interested in all that you have said.
M: Let me tell you more in case studies this evening.
W: Well, thanks.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I heard you will do some research on psychology.
We are very interested that why we can remember some information very well,but we keep for getting at the same time.
Research clearly shows that active learnling try to  visualize the new fact or perhaps trying to make it mental picture even well redicular one so the new fact will stick in memory.

返回列表