当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part2话题: 谈论你喜欢的电影
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part2话题: 谈论你喜欢的电影

Describe Your Favorite movie

You should say:

What’s the name of the movie/ film?

What’s the theme of the movie/ film?

Why do you like it?

and describe the story of the movie in brief.

参考答案

The name of my faourite movie is 'Casablanca' which was directed by Michael Curtiz. It was released in 1943 and the story was adopted from a stage-play named 'Everybody comes to Ricks'. The movie starred Humphery Bogart & Ingrid Bergman and was made in USA. It was a romantic drama film and the story-line was set during the World War II.

It focuses on a man torn between love & virtue. In 1941 American expatriot Rick who professed to be neutral by all means met his former lover Ilsa in his nightclub & gambling den. She was accompanied by her husband, Laszlo, a renowned fugitive Czech Resistance Leader. They needed a letter to escape to America, where he can continue his work against Nazis. German Major came to Casablanca to see that Laszlo does not succeed. One night Ilsa confronted Rich in the deserted cafe and asked for the letter. She threatened him with a gun for the letter and later on confessed that she still loves him. Rick's bitterness dissolved learning that IIsa was married to Laszlo before even their relationship began. When Rick and IIsa planned to flew together, she could not do so because all of a sudden she found that her husband was still alive and needed her badly to recover. Hearing the story Rick calmed down and agreed to give the letter to Laszlo so that he can fly to America safely. They would take a different path to fly away together. But finally Rick let IIsa and Laszlo fly to America which surprised IIsa very much.

In 1989, the film was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry a being deemed 'Culturally', 'Historically' and 'Aesthetically' significant. It is the 2nd best movie of all time based on AFI's 100 best movies of all time.

I've seen the movie more than 2-3 times. The story is excellent, the casting, plot, acting, dialogues and all other aspects of the movie is superb. The movie deeply touched me and became the most favourite movie I have ever.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表