听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 谈判(9)——期限佣金好商量
返回列表 发帖

谈判(9)——期限佣金好商量

Botany Bay已允诺负担四成的行销费用,也同意每年给付维修费用。接下来,Robert打算提出佣金鱼合约期限等关键性问题与Mark进行磋商。已经通过前三垒的Robert,此刻回安全奔向本垒,还是遭到被封杀的命运呢?请看:

M: We're interested in an agreement with Pacer, if we can agree on the major issues.

R: That's great! How about hashing them out(详谈)now? We feel the trial period should be for a minimum of two years.

M: If total sales are good after the first year, we can talk about a long-term agreement.

R: We'd like to agree, but one year would be too early to judge. We'd need two years to develop the market(开发市场). Anything less doesn't interest us.

M: O.K. But any new agreement will depend on yearly sales. We'll use a 45% increase as base.

R: As I said, we project we can increase sales by 30% to 40% the first year. 45% over two years is possible, but we'd want a 15% commission rate(佣金).

M: 15% on this products a little high. If we agree to a 35% sales increase, could you come down to 12%?

R: I can't give you the thumbs up(同意)right now, but I think it will be alright.

M: Good. As a final point, we must get a guarantee that you will not sell for our competitor while you are our agent.

R: I see that would create a conflict of interest(利益冲突). We are not interested in doing business with anyone but Botany Bay

返回列表