听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2016.03.27
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2016.03.27

W: Good morning. Housing office, how can I help you?
M: Hi. (1)______________________________________________.
W: Are you aware that it's only available to married graduate students and their families?
M: Yes. I think my wife and I may qualify since she's still in graduate school.But I was wondering whether there were any other requirements.
W: Well, unless you have more than one child,you both have to have an annual income not less than 15 000 dollars.(2)__________________________________________.
M: I'm working as a part-time research assistant so that's no problem. But right now we're living with my wife's parents.Does that mean we have to include their income too?
W: Not necessarily.
M: I may have lots of questions to ask. Sorry for taking you so much time.But I may still have a couple of questions to ask.
W: Don't worry. Why don't you stop by our office so I can give you some forms to fill out and explain everything in more detail?
M: That sounds like a good idea.Would tomorrow morning be all right?
W: The afternoon might be better.It can be pretty crazy around here on a Friday morning.
M: All right then. I'll try to make it in the afternoon.(3)________________________________.
W: You can ask for me, Susan Davidson.Or ask my assistant Bill Brown,if I'm not available when you are here.
M: Thanks so much for your help. I'll be there this Friday afternoon.
W: Glad that I can help. You are welcome! Bye-bye!

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I am calling about the new low cost housing for graduate students.
You may be qualified if you are in near bus condition
Is there any one special I should ask for?

返回列表