听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2016.04.15
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2016.04.15

In this group exercise class at one of the Washington Sports Club's locations in Washington D.C., riders spin their bikes faster and faster following the instructor's command.
Jillian Cooney, who has been a member of this sports club for 4 years, enjoys the spinning class. But these days, she says, the group exercise is a little different.
"(1)_________________________________. I would necessarily say it's more difficult, more challenging. I challenge myself more with these levels than when I use the resistance."
The sports club's stationary cycles were recently retrofitted with so-called "Green Revolution" technology, which turns every bike into an electrical generator. (2)_________________________________.
Mike Curnyn is with the Green Revolution, a company based in the eastern U.S. state of Connecticut. "We put a generator on each bike in the group cycling studio so while the fitness enthusiasts are getting their workout, their energy is being captured and being converted to clean electricity (3)_________________________________."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I think it was more challanging
The technology allows riders to generate power with everything
that will be used    power    work

返回列表