听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级练习2016.04.25
返回列表 发帖

六级练习2016.04.25

The vuvuzelas make a loud noise comparable to a huge swarm of bees, and they are blown incessantly by fans throughout the matches. While some have defended the instrument as part of the South Africa World Cup experience, criticism has been almost as loud as the vuvuzela itself. VOA Sports Editor Parke Brewer is in South Africa to cover the World Cup and spoke about the impact of the vuvuzelas.
"The vuvuzelas were ever-present, (1)________________________________that the South Africans love to bring to football games and blow them constantly throughout the games. It's a constant buzz and a constant noise you have to deal with. Not just the fans in the stands, that (2)_______________certainly can tell that that's the case."
Christiano Ronaldo, who plays for Portugal and the Spanish football club Real Madrid, says the noise disturbs the players' concentration. Parke Brewer says others agree that the vuvuzelas cause problems. Despite the complaints about the plastic horns, Parke Brewer doubts that vuvuzelas will be banned.
"I think FIFA's president Sepp Blatter was very adamant last year here at the Confederations Cup when these vuvuzelas were a big talk of the tournament. It is one of those traditions here in South Africa that I am not sure they are gonna take away. I think there would be huge protests across the country (3)________________________________." Danny Jordaan says the vuvuzelas are being evaluated on an ongoing basis and that a ban is an option, "if there are grounds to do so." He said he would prefer to have the fans singing or chanting.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Those were these meter long ,plastic horn
everybody who is watching the game on the TV
they tried to take away their precious vuvuzelas

返回列表