听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part2话题:你喜欢做的健康的事情
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part2话题:你喜欢做的健康的事情

Describe something healthy you enjoy doing.

You should say:

What you do

Where you do it

Who you do it with

and explain why you think doing this is healthy.

参考范文

I wake up early in the morning and then walk for an hour every day. After that I swim in the nearby river for about 30 minutes and then I start my day. Waking up very early and then doing the physical exercise is the healthy habit I have developed from the early stage of my life.

I remember my father insisting us to wake up very early and then took us to the nearby high school ground for exercise. Nowadays, I wake up from bed at around 5:30 am and wear my exercise trousers and the pair of shoes. Then I start walking along with the road that has passed beside the river. The fresh air in the morning is very healthy for health. Sometimes I take my bicycle and instead of walking, I ride my cycle. I started doing this early morning exercise and swimming few years back but nowadays 2 of my friends and cousins accompany me almost every day. They enjoy doing the exercise very much.

The morning is a time when the air and environment remain fresher than anytime of the day. So breathing the fresh air, doing the exercises and finally swimming in the fresh water is definitely a very healthy habit. A sound mind lies on a sound body and this habit that I adopted is pretty helpful for keeping a sound health and sound mind.

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表