听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 今日英语情景对话推荐:租金比其他地方贵多了 6.25
返回列表 发帖

今日英语情景对话推荐:租金比其他地方贵多了 6.25

去原文收听听力
A:This is the house I want to rent.  
这是我想租的房子。
B:Could you tell me the advantages of it?  
你能告诉我它的优点吗?
A:No problem. First, it's comfortable and cozy. Second, it has a lovely view of the city. Third, it has all kinds of electric appliances that we need, such as refrigerator, electric stove, heating apparatus, washing machine and dishwasher. Forth is the most important, the electricity is free of charge. Finally, it's located in the center of the city and the transportation is convenient.  
没问题,首先,它很舒适惬意。其次,在这儿你能看到城市优美的风景。第三,它有我们需要的各种家用电器,比如电冰箱、电炉、电热器、洗衣机、洗碗机等。第四,也是最重要的,电是免费的。最后,它位于城市中心,交通方便。
B:There is something in what you said, but what is the rent?  
你说得有道理,租金多少?
A:200 dollars per week.  
一周200美元。
B:In my opinion, the rent is far more expensive than that in other areas.  
在我看来,租金比其他地方贵多了。
A:It certainly is. But to tell you the truth, the room is so large that I can share it with someone else, and that will decrease the total amount of the rent.  
是的,但实话告诉你,房间很大,所以我可以和其他人合租,这样就能减少租金的数额。
B:Your intention is good, but I still can't agree with you. If no one would like to share it with you, you have to pay it all by yourself.  
你的意图是好的,但我仍不同意。如果没有人愿意同你合租,你就必须付全部租金。
A:Don't you think I can save some bus fares since it’s easy to go anywhere from here and it’s near the place where I work?
你不认为这儿到任何地方去都很方便,而且离我工作的地方很近,这样我就能省一笔公车费吗?
B:I agree with you in this way. But how often do you go to work or shopping per week?  
在这点上我同意,但每周你又上几次班或逛几次街呢?
A:Twice a week for work and once for shopping.  
每周上两次班,逛一次街。
B:In my opinion, you have to go to the university every day, and the fare would cost you most of your living expenses if you live here far away from the university.  
我认为,你必须每天都去大学,而这儿离大学很远,如果你住在这儿,车费将花去你生活费的大部分。
A:That's true. Ok, I will think about it.  
这倒是真的,嗯,我再考虑考虑吧。

更多租房英语对话

Could you tell me the advantages of it?

返回列表