听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » [7-6]美文赏析:梦想成就伟大
返回列表 发帖

[7-6]美文赏析:梦想成就伟大

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, “How have you done so much in your lifetime?”
曾经有人问一个非常成功的商人“你的人生为何如此成功?”

He replied, “I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. In the night I dreamt about my dreams. And when I awoke in the morning, I saw the way to make my dreams real.
他回答道:“因为我有梦想。我放飞我的心灵驰骋想象,想象我要做的事情。之后,带着这些想象进入梦乡,在梦里我再次看见了我的梦想。当我第二天醒来时,我便找到了我实现梦想的途径”。

While other people were saying, 'You can't do that, it is impossible,' “I was well on my way to achieving what I wanted.” As Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the U.S., said: “We grow great by dreams.
而其他人则说“你做不到,那不可能”。“而我总是坚持实现自己梦想的路。”就像美国第28届总统伍德罗·威尔逊所说“梦想成就伟大”。

“All big men are dreamers.” They see things in the soft haze of a spring day, or in the red fire on a long winter's evening.
“所有伟大的人都是梦想家。”他们在春天的迷雾中看到生机,在冬日夜晚的火苗里看到希望。

Some of us let these dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nourish them through bad days until they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.
而我们中的一些人却让梦想死去。而另一些人则养育和呵护着他们的梦想,哪怕经历磨难,他们仍不放弃,直到有一天重见光明。所以只有那些真心希望并坚持梦想的人最终才能让梦想成真。

So please, don't let anyone steal your dreams, or try to tell you they are too impossible. "Sing your songs, and dream your dreams, hope your hope and pray your prayer."
因此,请不要让任何人偷走你的梦想,或者试图告诉你梦不可能实现。“唱自己的歌,做自己的梦,给你的希望以希望,给你的祈祷以祈祷。”

返回列表