听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 南派泛娱宣布全面进入影视行业
返回列表 发帖

南派泛娱宣布全面进入影视行业

Chinese bestseller writer Nan Pai San Shu, who wrote the famous Grave Robbers' Chronicle or Dao Mu Bi Ji in Chinese, has recently announced his company has an all-round development plan in both film and TV productions.

中国畅销书作者南派三叔,《盗墓笔记》的作者,最近宣布其公司在电影和电视作品方面的全面发展计划。

From an upcoming adventure film Time Raiders to a newly-produced TV drama The Mystic Nine, Nan Pai San Shu shows how he stretches his versatility from just a bestselling author to mixing and mashing his intellectual property for fun.

"During the process of splitting and mixing of an IP, I think the most important issue for the original author and his or her team is having a sustainable ability to continue creative works. This way, an IP may grow stronger with vigor. Based on this thinking, my team used these three Chinese characters "Old Nine Gates" to begin a totally new story based on my previous grave robbers' stories. Eventually it turned out to be a success."

Lao Jiu Men, literally translated into The Mystic Nine in English, has been adapted to a TV series with a new 48-episode order, which just became both available on Dragon TV and online video platform iQiyi starting from July 4th.

Starring Hong Kong singer and actor William Chan Wai-ting and popular actress Zhao Liying from the mainland, The Mystic Nine tells a story on a group of nine patriots working closely in their fight against the Japanese invaders by using treasures hidden in mines.
英语新闻

返回列表