听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 你认为8月3号还是8月8号是父亲节比较好?
返回列表 发帖

你认为8月3号还是8月8号是父亲节比较好?

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-8-8 15:09 编辑

i knew little about father's day.i would  like August 8 as father's day because the accent of "88" is very  close to the sound of "baba"which is the accent of father in Chinese.                                                                                                       another reason is that :the accent of "88" is very  close to the sound of "fafa" which means"getting more wealth "  in China.                                                                   so i like the date August 8 as the father'day of China, at the same time i would like to say "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" to fathers all over  the world.

评分人数

About Father's Day,my knowledge is poor.But the one important  thing I can sure is that it is meaning to every father.In my view,I'd like Auguest 8th as Father's Day.In Chinese, 8 and father have the same prounciation.Besides, 8 in China is related to blessing .At last I hope everyone can send the best wishes to your father on Father's Day.

评分人数

• zouyue0612

Well,I think it will be better if the Father's Day is on the 8th Auguest.Because  the sound of "8 8" just like the sound of "papa" .And this day is a  very good day.

评分人数

I come late
Yesterday,I called my father.He even didn't know the festival.He said there's too many festivals........

签名被屏蔽

i'd better lke 8.8 because i think 88 in chinese is very close to the word father

评分人数

I think 88 is best.

评分人数

本帖最后由 lilac55 于 2010-8-11 21:11 编辑

I think it will be better if the Father's Day is on the 8th Auguest.

评分人数

ld 1# zouyue0612 Dears.I think,everyday is the "father's day",we should do good for for him,but if let me choose the father's day,I will not choose 8th Aug, because at that day,Gan Su Zhou Qu is the "calamity day",it is a hard day to hear.
     Let's bless the death for 60 seconds for Gan Su Zhou Qu. and hope have not "calamity" any more. These three years, I got the bad news for such case. I hope everyday can be live in the safe place, safe earth .Thanks,dears cost your time to read my message, though my English is poor, I wish the same heart can be let you understand what I said.

评分人数

I think it doesn't matter .

评分人数

I prefer 88.oh. by the way,dad,I love you

评分人数

I think that Father's Day is a very important holiday ,that is the happiest moment of my father .I am prefer 8\3to 8\8.I love my father .I help my father happy every day .

评分人数

我听说3月8日是女人节,8月3日是男人节,如果按LZ得意思,我还是觉得8月8号作为父亲节比较好

I think father's day is on August 8th is the best!because the number is very lucky in the china!

评分人数

Since March 8th is women's Day, August 3rd should be men's day,not Fathers' Day.  We know that "woman" doesn't equal to "mother".  if you're a woman, you should look on the Women's Day as your own festival and celebrate it, no matter you are single or married, having children or not. So, if we choose  August 3rd  as Father's Day, we are making a logic mistake, or we are confused "men" with "fathers". so i agree that August 3rd should be men's day, and August 8th to be fathers' Day.

评分人数

• tingroom

没意见,,,都可以

评分人数

• zouyue0612

whatever.

3月8号是妇女节,不是母亲节。

返回列表