听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 一个关于勇气的启示:Run Freely 自由奔跑(3)
返回列表 发帖

一个关于勇气的启示:Run Freely 自由奔跑(3)

(3)

His only aim was to run freely and to do it as effectively as he could. He was just being a child — just being himself—being completely in the moment. He was not looking for approval or was not worrying about whether someone was watching or not. He wasn't concerned about being judged. He didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that maybe someone would see him fall (as there were others in the park aside from him and his mother) and that it would be embarrassing if he did fall. No, all that mattered to him was to accomplish the task or activity at hand to the best of his ability. To run...and to feel the experience of running fully and freely. I learned a lot from that observation and experience, and have successfully brought that lesson with me in my many pursuits in life
Since then, I've always believed that in each of us is a little child with absolute courage. A child that has the ability to run freely (or express himself fully and freely) — without a care for anything external — without a care for what people would say if he/she experiences a fall. I believe that that courageous part of us, that courageous child within us all, will always be with us for as long as we live. We only need to allow it to emerge more fully. We only need to once again connect with that child within us — and give that child permission to run freely, just like that boy in the park.

他惟一的目标就是自由地奔跑,全神贯注地奔跑。他的行为正是孩子的天性,他活出了真实的自我,就在此时此刻。他不寻求他人的认可,也不担心是否有人旁观。他不在乎别人的评判。他好像也根本不去想有人会看到他摔倒这样令人难为情的事(除了他和妈妈以外,公园里还有其他人)。是的,对他来说,重要的就是尽己所能地完成手头的事情或活动——奔跑,体验自由地全力奔跑的乐趣。看到此情此景,我很受启发,并成功地把这些启示落实到了我生活的各种追求之中。

从那以后,我就一直坚信,在我们每一个人的内心都有一个勇敢无畏的孩子——一个能自由奔跑的孩子,或者玩得彻底而无拘无束地展示自我的孩子——不在乎外界的事物,不在乎自己摔倒了人们会怎么说。我相信只要我们活着,我们内心那个勇敢的部分、那个勇敢的孩子会永远与我们同在。我们只需要让他更彻底地释放出来,我们只需要再次与我们内心的那个孩子联络起来,允许他自由地奔跑,就像公园里的那个小男孩。

(华静、崔运喜编译)

小丫财富大统计

→重点单词

pursuit.n. 追求, 寻求

Tom is lucky in his pursuit of happiness

汤姆在追求幸福的事情上很幸运。

courageous./ adj. 无畏的,勇敢的,英勇的

His courageous deed obtained the admiration of people.

他的英勇行为赢得了人们的称赞

返回列表