听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » 英语幽默笑话:舔的是食指
返回列表 发帖

英语幽默笑话:舔的是食指

First-year students at a Medical School were receiving their first anatomy(解剖学) class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor. The first is that you are not disgusted by anything involving the human body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them calmly and told them, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention...."

First-year students at a Medical School were receiving their first anatomy(解剖学) class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor. The first is that you are not disgusted by anything involving the human body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them calmly and told them, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention...."

医学院一年级的学生们,迎来了他们第一堂用到真人尸体的解剖学课程。他们都聚在摆放着尸体的手术台周围,尸体用白被单盖着。

教授一上课就告诫他们:“在医学领域,作为一名医生必须拥有两项重要品质。 第一项是你不能对跟死尸有关的任何事感到厌恶。”为了举例,教授撤掉被单,把手指插入尸体的肛门,拔出后又伸进自己嘴里。“往前站,照着做一遍。”他对学生们说。

学生们全傻了,磨蹭了几分钟,最后还是挨个儿把手指插进尸体肛门并舔了舔。

等所有人都做完,教授淡定地瞧着他们,并告诫他们:“第二项最重要的品质就是观察力。我插进去的是中指,而舔的是食指。现在要学会集中注意力……”

返回列表