| 
 
     
- UID
 - 278806 
 - 帖子
 - 2647 
 - 积分
 - 3949 
 - 学分
 - 28014 个 
 - 金币
 - 0 个 
 - 在线时间
 - 702 小时 
  
 | 
| 
                     
                 
                  
去原文收听听力 
 
A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?   
先生,您早,需要我效劳吗? 
B:Yes, I'd like to settle my bill.   
我想结账。 
A:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?   
好的,请把房间钥匙给我好吗? 
B:Sure. Here you are.   
好的,在这儿。 
A:Just a moment, please. I'll draw up your bill for you... Thank you for waiting, sir. Your bill totals two thousand six hundred and fifty-eight yuan, including the phone and laundry.   
请等一下,我帮您结算账单……先生,让您久等了,您 的账单总计人民币2658元,包括电话费和洗衣费。 
B:That much! Would you mind letting me have a look at it?   
那么多!您介不介意让我看看呢? 
A:Not at all, sir. Here you are.   
不介意,您请看。 
B:Thanks. Well, It seems to be right. How much is that in dollars, please?   
谢谢,嗯,好像没错。请问合美金多少钱? 
A:Just a moment, sir. I'll calculate that for you. It comes to 305 dollars and 52 cents at today's exchange rate.   
先生,请稍候,我帮您算算看。按今天的汇率折合美金 305.52元。 
B:I see. OK.   
我知道了,好的。 
A:How would you like to make the payment?   
您预备如何付款? 
B:In cash, please. Here you are.   
付现金,钱在这儿。 
A:Thank you, sir... Here is your change. Could you check it, please? Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay.   
谢谢,找您零钱。请点点看好吗?谢谢您选择本店,但愿您和您的客人住得愉快。 
B:By the way, please forward my mail to this address.   
还有,请把我的信转到这个地址。 
A:Certainly, sir. We hope you have a good trip.   
当然可以,先生。祝您旅途愉快 
 
更多酒店英语对话 |   
 
 
                    
                     
 
 
 |